Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: breakfast recommendations!

Quote Originally Posted by disneyHailey View Post

We haven't, we were planning on waiting in line for lunch to eat there..I wonder if maybe we should get a fastpass for it instead?

Thank you!!
    go early if you don't book the FP+. They are now giving out paper slips with a return time for the standby line. Once they are gone that's it for the day for lunch. People have posted that they have come out of the restaurant at 11:30-45 am and signs are up that there is no more availabilty for lunch that day.

Quote Originally Posted by disneyHailey View Post
    We haven't been to Tusker House before, so we're excited to try it! Crystal Palace was booked, but I will look at 1900 Park Fare. I'd like to also see the inside of the Grand Floridian because I've heard it's beautiful
    That was the reason we tried it the first time, and we have gone back to eat there since. The last time we ate there it was mid- December of 2012, so it was great to see the resort all decorated for Christmas and see the Gingerbread House.

But Tusker House is our must do meal for each trip. It can be a little loud and if you have time ask if you can wait for a table in one of the back rooms- It gets you out of all the traffic heading out to the buffet area.
    Super Member Since 1Q13, and 2 time Super Member Plus

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    go early if you don't book the FP+. They are now giving out paper slips with a return time for the standby line. Once they are gone that's it for the day for lunch. People have posted that they have come out of the restaurant at 11:30-45 am and signs are up that there is no more availabilty for lunch that day.
    thanks for the heads up, we actually just got an email about the FP+. I didn't know you could book it in addition to the 3 you get for rides, so we now have it all booked!

Quote Originally Posted by russellh View Post
    That was the reason we tried it the first time, and we have gone back to eat there since. The last time we ate there it was mid- December of 2012, so it was great to see the resort all decorated for Christmas and see the Gingerbread House.

But Tusker House is our must do meal for each trip. It can be a little loud and if you have time ask if you can wait for a table in one of the back rooms- It gets you out of all the traffic heading out to the buffet area.
    Thanks for the advice on Tusker House And those pictures look so pretty! I can't wait to see the inside of that hotel!