Thread: I dont see my shopping credits from 2 weeks ago

Default I dont see my shopping credits from 2 weeks ago

I was windering when my shopping credits (disney shopping) will appear it is over 2 weeks
    Big Bucks No whammys!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

2 things, one Disney usually posts on Sunday when Tricia does manual uploads, last week was a holiday weekend, so I would wait to see if they post sunday evening (Monday morning) before opening a trouble ticket.

second make sure you page through your account history and look for the date you make the purchase, bc it'll pend with that date.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    2 things, one Disney usually posts on Sunday when Tricia does manual uploads, last week was a holiday weekend, so I would wait to see if they post sunday evening (Monday morning) before opening a trouble ticket.

second make sure you page through your account history and look for the date you make the purchase, bc it'll pend with that date.
    I see nothing on my account history about the shopping.
    Big Bucks No whammys!

As already mentioned, since we had a holiday weekend in the mix, I would give it until Monday or Tuesday before filing a Trouble Ticket. When it comes through, you'll see it on the pending payments line on your current earnings page. The details of when it will post to your balance will be in your account history on the purchase date.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    As already mentioned, since we had a holiday weekend in the mix, I would give it until Monday or Tuesday before filing a Trouble Ticket. When it comes through, you'll see it on the pending payments line on your current earnings page. The details of when it will post to your balance will be in your account history on the purchase date.
    thanks so much.. I just went shopping again on the Disney shopping grat deals
    Big Bucks No whammys!

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Also be sure to check out these threads about shopping:

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=15

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ead.php?t=7473

And this is a good one in general:

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ead.php?t=2990

But I agree with pp, with the holiday and all I wouldn't worry just yet.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards