Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Site Is Launched!

Default New Site Is Launched!

After 6 months of consulting, programming, and beta testing, the new SR is live!!

I am so excited because we have become a bit of a joke in the rewards industry with our outdated site. Merchants often remarked that we look like we are "stuck in the 90s" and we weren't even around in the 90s!

The new site is MUCH more modern and will now work on all mobile devices. I am certain that we have a little more tweaking to do here and there depending upon user preferences. But it is a HUGE step for us!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I like the look I see today more than what it was last month; the yellow colored tabs were hard to read. Love the way it looks now!

Default Love the new LOOK!

The old site was easy to use as I learned it, but this is so much easier to navigate. I love the color blocking that highlights different areas.
    Last edited by RENITA; 10-01-2014 at 08:17 AM. Reason: spelling
    All childen are blessings. MEMBER 11788
    DH 65 DS 44 DD 42 DD 39 DD 37 DS 23 DS 20 Granbabies: Shayla W. 16, Becca A. 14, & Ember Claire W. 10, :Minnie: Hayden R. 7, :Minnie: Saga W. 2, Bean A. 15, Leif W. 14, Crest W. 11, & Emory Zane C. 10 , Ian C. 9 & Callum W.8 in memory of Weston w. and Landic w. who were born too early., W., Colter W 3/2021

The new site is much more friendly on my mobile but I can't figure out how to access my account history. No problem on my laptop. Any advice? I am running google chrome on Android.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Hawleys View Post
    The new site is much more friendly on my mobile but I can't figure out how to access my account history. No problem on my laptop. Any advice? I am running google chrome on Android.
    We're taking suggestions on what should be added to the dropdown menu on the mobile devices. The one right below the search box. Right now we have: Shop By Merchant, Shop By Category, Memberzone, Surveys, Offers, Forum, Blog.

Is Account History a big enough one that you think we should add to that?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Love the new look of the site. My only concern is that I keep getting kicked off the site today, ie have to occasionally log in again even though I have not left the site or logged myself off. This did not happen the last 2 days....just this morning. However, it has happened 3 or 4 times already today. I left the site, cleared cookies, then came back and logged back in. Since then, it has only kicked me off once. Perhaps this is only happening to me? Very strange.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm not sure if it's related to the new site or not, but I have had forum log in issues the past few days. AFter I log in, it takes me back to the log in screen! I have to click on the forum to get it to realize I'm already logged in. This just started maybe Friday....any advice?
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I'm not sure if it's related to the new site or not, but I have had forum log in issues the past few days. AFter I log in, it takes me back to the log in screen! I have to click on the forum to get it to realize I'm already logged in. This just started maybe Friday....any advice?
    I've had the same issue with the forums.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Since new site I cannot get into Opinion Central It keeps telling me page not found

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I need to log in twice and click on something on the page before it shows that I'm actually logged in. Happening both on the website and the forum.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES