Thread: Best Place for a Laptop

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Default Best Place for a Laptop

OK guys! This will probably be my biggest purchase through SR and I want to get the best deal possible. My daughter is leaving for college and I am going to buying her a laptop in the next month or so. Nothing fancy, just a basic affordable laptop. Any advice or suggestions?
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

I bought mine from best buy and did in store pickup. It's a dell...Inspiron 1526....I LOVE it....

We have bought laptops through both Dell.com and HP.com and have been very happy. As far as % back, it looks like they all are going to be about 1%.
    Sunshine Rewards

I think you will see quite a few coupons up for laptops too. If you want a Dell, I can probably find you even more since they send me a bunch and I can only put a limited amount up.

ETA: I put up some more coupons but they don't start till tomorrow, so you may want to check back in the morning. They are all very limited time offers.
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 03-29-2008 at 11:14 AM.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I think you will see quite a few coupons up for laptops too. If you want a Dell, I can probably find you even more since they send me a bunch and I can only put a limited amount up.

ETA: I put up some more coupons but they don't start till tomorrow, so you may want to check back in the morning. They are all very limited time offers.
    OK thanks Cindy I am still just starting the looking process so I don't know if I will be ready to buy that quick but I definatelty post when I am to check for some coupons.

I have been making a list all morning of everything she needs and almost all of it I can buy through SR. Linens and Things has a whole section just for Dorm Life! Her laptop is her graduation present too
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

I actually got a great deal on a Gateway for DD (21) who is also a college student through HSN... she loves the computer and I loved getting the shopping credits!
    Sunshine Rewards