Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm ready for a Disney special cash out...

That will work for me. I'll be HOME for this one and we're hoping to go in October if Southwest would release a DING

Hey Tricia..........thanks for the tag. See.......I WAS paying attention!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

woo boy I better get BIZZY getting some credits.

Cool. I should be home for this one. I missed the last one. I will be going in Nov. So I have time to wait.

Thanks, Tricia!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oooh that sounds excellent. I missed the last one but should be ready for this one. I should be at $200 by then and maybe $250.
    Sunshine Rewards

I can't wait! We are going to Disney Oct. 12-20.

NO!!!!!!!! I'm on vacation that week and will be up in the Northwoods communing with nature or something like that. Internet is non existant where I'll be. How will I ever cope?

Maybe I can talk hubby into going to town that day and hunt down a place with wireless...lol. Yes, I am addicted.
    Thanks LuvMyBoys & arob414
    Sunshine Rewards

Well seeing that I will be leaving for WDW on July 12, and coming home on the 23rd...and I am cashing out all I've got before then for my trip...I will not be participating in htat special cashout. But I WILL start saving up for the next one!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm so excited for this. I have a little list by my computer marking off how much I have 'to go' every day. My goal is to cash out at $200 (if not more obviously!). I have $110.59 to go. Just had oral surgery though, so spending 2 days on pain killers I lost some good earning time though. And my credit card company just sent me a new credit card in the mail (well 7 days it'll arrive) so now I can't do any paid offers until it comes.

What's everyone's goals for this cashout, and how far are you from reaching that?

I'm going through and re-doing all my pending offers from May now. Should total like $5 of freebies I think.
    Joined SR May 14, 2007

Sunshine Rewards