Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Live Sample Trouble, anyone?

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

I just logged into SR and I have not one....but two credits from Live Sample. So not sure what credited...but Yay!
    Elaine

Nothing yet here, but you give me hope that I may see those credits yet!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I've had a difficult time qualifying for LiveSample Daily Surveys, but the ones I have gotten have credited.....until this morning. Basically, I did a new one on cars, got the regular thank you page that I'm used to, but before I could copy the link (which I always do in case a survey does not credit,) I was directed to the GFK survey page. Of course, it hasn't credited. I'm wondering if it is being redirected to another site and this might be why people are having difficulty getting credits. I DID fill out a survey not crediting form and put the GFK link that it was diverted to. Hope that might shed some light onto what is going on.

I DID clear cookies prior to starting surveys this morning.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    That is strange. We are still seeing credits come through. How many of you have had one not credit in the last week?
    I'm on vacation right now so have not tried any this week, but I had 2 not credit last week. I completed both and got the usual 'successfully completed' page but no credits.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

Another not crediting today...
    So very disappointing--was a 45 min survey on pet products...

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by Maginell View Post
    Another not crediting today...
    So very disappointing--was a 45 min survey on pet products...
    LiveSample is the only survey that I could get today and it did credit for me, got one yesterday too. Are you clearing cookies before taking surveys? Can't think of anything else that could be the problem, maybe someone else has suggestions.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

The only Live I have had that did not credit for me in several month, is a very easy on a magazine that you read in print, for me it has not credited, and I read someone else did the same survey with the same no credit. I figured it was just the survey, I will not do one of those again. I always checks cookies, before I summit any survey, I use Chrome most of the time, sometimes Firefox, I read some people had credit issues with IE, which I never use for any surveys. To slow, and with windows 8 its awful.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    The only Live I have had that did not credit for me in several month, is a very easy on a magazine that you read in print, for me it has not credited, and I read someone else did the same survey with the same no credit. I figured it was just the survey, I will not do one of those again. I always checks cookies, before I summit any survey, I use Chrome most of the time, sometimes Firefox, I read some people had credit issues with IE, which I never use for any surveys. To slow, and with windows 8 its awful.

Jtowner
    I use Firefox and never IE, clear cookies first thing every morning and always go slow when taking surveys. I very rarely have crediting issues.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I completed a LS survey yesterday and did receive credit, so I don't know what the problem was a couple of weeks ago.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

I completed a Livesample last night- a lengthy one on Holiday shopping- got the congratulations screen for proper completion and everything. Logged in this morning and it has not credited. Anyone else having Livesample issues again?
    Super Member Since 1Q13, and 2 time Super Member Plus

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards