Thread: Question about Clarisonic Secret Sale (Drustore.com)

Default Question about Clarisonic Secret Sale (Drustore.com)

I've been interested in this product since Nov. And I saw there was a special secret sale. When I clicked on it the price is $195. Can anyone tell me is this the sale price? (I thought it was originally around $200, so it doesn't seem like a big sale) Does the discount show up in your shopping cart? Also I have about $17 in drugstore.com $'s, can I use these in addition to the sale? I don't want to go any further in the shopping process to find out, and then not get SR credit. Thanks.
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I thought I read on a post that using Drugstore or beauty.com dollars screws up SR credit. I'm not 100% sure about that but you might want to do a search or maybe someone will pop in and reply.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lmroyea View Post
    I've been interested in this product since Nov. And I saw there was a special secret sale. When I clicked on it the price is $195. Can anyone tell me is this the sale price? (I thought it was originally around $200, so it doesn't seem like a big sale) Does the discount show up in your shopping cart? Also I have about $17 in drugstore.com $'s, can I use these in addition to the sale? I don't want to go any further in the shopping process to find out, and then not get SR credit. Thanks.
    I don't know about the discount, but I've used Drugstore dollars and gotten SR credit numerous times in the past.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Hopefully you'll have some other responses...I used the drugstore.com dollars on an order in January and did not get SR credit. Maybe mine was a fluke...not sure.
    Sunshine Rewards

Well, I thought I would just go for it and try checking out to see if an additional discount shows up, but it didn't. I decided $195 is still way too much of a splurge for me, so I'll just have to wait. Maybe when our "economic stimulus" check gets here I'll consider doing a little stimulating.
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I don't know about the discount, but I've used Drugstore dollars and gotten SR credit numerous times in the past.
    Used my drugstore.com dollars last week and credit is pending.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.