Thread: One purchase down...how many more to go??

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Talking One purchase down...how many more to go??

Ohh this is just too much fun, to actually have free reign tonight! ha ha.
    Just ordered my wireless mouse from newegg (they had the best price), now off to order some ink. I think I'll stop there for tonight and give the cc a break. Tomorrow I'll order DS's comfortor and I need new black heels!
    Still have several others but I dont' want to have DH freak out, so I may wait until next week to finish the rest.

Anyone else shopping tonight????????????
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think I'm going to head over to drugstore.com and pick up a digital scale. I need a passport cover as well. Might pick up one of those too.
    Sunshine Rewards

Shop on, girls! LOL. Actually, I do need to buy DH and DD18 a birthday present, but I have no idea as to what to buy them DH actually has everything and is in need of nothing! I did think of a piece of jewlery for DD18, but......not sure!

Any suggestions?!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Shop on, girls! LOL. Actually, I do need to buy DH and DD18 a birthday present, but I have no idea as to what to buy them DH actually has everything and is in need of nothing! I did think of a piece of jewlery for DD18, but......not sure!

Any suggestions?!
    Yeah I would definetly check out My Jewlrey Box.com the one that's sponsering the contest, I looked it over and it really has some nice stuff with a nice cash back and I think there's a coupon. Unfortunately we're not big jewlrey wearers around here, but I have been eyeing a pair of earrings for DD5 who's working on getting her ears pierced soon.
    Men are just plain tough, I haven't the faintest idea what to get my DH half the time! Lately he's need new hockey equipment but doesn't want to spend the money, so me saying go ahead and buy it, is enough to count towards his bday present! lol

I just finished my 2nd purchase, I did a search on the 123inkjet and saw your post and several others, but then I found one about carrot ink and checked them out, they had free shipping over $25 and with 15% back how could you go wrong???

I forgot I did want to order from cafepress a shirt with SR on it, but I think I'll save that for tomorrow. Our cc company has been on top of things and called the last time I placed 3 internet orders on a weekend! lol
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post

Any suggestions?!

I think a piece of jewelry would be really nice for your DD. Check out My Jewelry Box. Great 8% SR back and when you go to their website you get 20% off, but not sure what the details of that offer are. I did look the other night and they have some nice things. There's a SR coupon that expires on March 31st, so take a look if you're interested. Good luck!

We need curtains for our bedroom, for one thing, but I'm going to wait till Monday to check on those again. I have had such a hard time finding anything that really suits my fancy, and is a price that won't freak out my DH!
    I keep wishing I could find another maternity outfit, too, but aren't any dresses or skirts that I really like or prices that I like, I should say!
    But mostly, not too much we need right now -

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I ordered a care package for a friend from Cheryl and Co, and I bought the Enchanted soundtrack off of itunes.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Talking

I ordered a couple of items today from Coldwater Creek that I absolutely NEEDED......in my mind, at least. My DD also alerted me to the big discount on Teva's at Sierra Trading, so I breezed on over and picked out THREE pair for me and 1 for DH.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Yeah I would definetly check out My Jewlrey Box.com the one that's sponsering the contest, I looked it over and it really has some nice stuff with a nice cash back and I think there's a coupon. Unfortunately we're not big jewlrey wearers around here, but I have been eyeing a pair of earrings for DD5 who's working on getting her ears pierced soon.
    Men are just plain tough, I haven't the faintest idea what to get my DH half the time! Lately he's need new hockey equipment but doesn't want to spend the money, so me saying go ahead and buy it, is enough to count towards his bday present! lol

I just finished my 2nd purchase, I did a search on the 123inkjet and saw your post and several others, but then I found one about carrot ink and checked them out, they had free shipping over $25 and with 15% back how could you go wrong???

I forgot I did want to order from cafepress a shirt with SR on it, but I think I'll save that for tomorrow. Our cc company has been on top of things and called the last time I placed 3 internet orders on a weekend! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    I think a piece of jewelry would be really nice for your DD. Check out My Jewelry Box. Great 8% SR back and when you go to their website you get 20% off, but not sure what the details of that offer are. I did look the other night and they have some nice things. There's a SR coupon that expires on March 31st, so take a look if you're interested. Good luck!

Thanks guys for the suggestions. I'm gonna check them out!
    Sunshine Rewards