Thread: Need SR Cafe Press Help

Default Need SR Cafe Press Help

I would like to order a SR t-shirt from Cafe Press. When I click on the email link in Tricia's announcement here on the forum, I can't get the free shipping. When I click on the shopping link I can't find the SR products on their site when I do a SR search. I'm sure I'm missing something here, but have tried twice with no luck. Any help out there? Thanks!

I went to order something this morning, and it is down for maintenence. Hopefully it will be back up this afternoon to make my purchase. I want to get something for the SR MOA meet.....
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    I would like to order a SR t-shirt from Cafe Press. When I click on the email link in Tricia's announcement here on the forum, I can't get the free shipping. When I click on the shopping link I can't find the SR products on their site when I do a SR search. I'm sure I'm missing something here, but have tried twice with no luck. Any help out there? Thanks!
    You put the code sunshinefree in at the end of your order.

I was back on this morning...yes, more orders...and its working fine.

Be sure to use our link to get to our store, or search for the Sunshine Rewards store. http://www.sunshinerewards.com/links.php?id=cafepress
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 03-30-2008 at 07:45 AM.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.