Thread: Earn $4 Signing Up for Target REDcard

Default Earn $4 Signing Up for Target REDcard

The Target REDcard offer is back for a limited time at Sunshine Rewards! SR members who sign up for either a Target REDcard debit or credit card will get $4 from us. It’s a great way to give your account a boost while taking advantage of Target’s deals.

What do you get from Target? Free shipping on all orders online plus 5% off your orders online or in-store. And that 5% is on TOP of any specials that they are already running.

Don’t want a new credit card? Have it attached to your checking account so that it functions as a debit card. It’s an easy way to save money while sticking to your monthly budget.

The last time we had this deal it only ran for a few weeks, so jump on it while you can. To take advantage of the offer you will need to visit our special Target REDcard signup page and use the links there.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Arrow Target Card

How long will it take for the $4.00 to be credited to one's account?

It's usually about 48 hours to show as pending.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Talking What Does Pending Mean?

My acceptance email was sent to me at 10:39 a.m., Monday, March 24, 2014. Your response said 48 hours. I have nothing posted yet at 96 hours. ???

Quote Originally Posted by sagesteps@worldspy.net View Post
    My acceptance email was sent to me at 10:39 a.m., Monday, March 24, 2014. Your response said 48 hours. I have nothing posted yet at 96 hours. ???
    Once it has been at least a week and it does not show up in your history at all, you can file a ticket and Sommer will investigate it with them. We do see credits come through okay but perhaps something happened to yours that made it not work. They are VERY picky about having to use the exact REDcard link on our REDcard page, not just any of our Target links in general. I have no idea why!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs