Thread: Holding my New Target Credit Card in My Hand

Arrow Holding my New Target Credit Card in My Hand

My Red Target Card was applied for through the SunshineRewards special offer link on November 24, 2014. My card arrived in today's mail, December 1, 2014. My $4.00 credit has not been posted to my Sunshine Rewards account. Went to submit a trouble ticket, but it says a trouble ticket must minimally deal with a $5.00 problem. How do I resolve a $4.00 issue?

That's for sales of $5 just so we aren't wasting our time tracking down commissions of 5 cents or 10 cents. But at $4 a credit, it's definitely worth it. You can file a trouble ticket for it. You should be able to go into and just do an "Account Questions" and say that Tricia told you to file it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I have the same issue. Just opened a Trouble Ticket.
    Thanks for looking into this.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

I see my $4 is pending for my red card! Thanks
    Elaine

Arrow It Has Been Three Weeks - No $4.00 Target Card Credited by S.R.

Submitted a Trouble Ticket as suggested above two weeks ago. My Target Card was received within a few days. It was applied for through the S.R. $4.00 offer and credit link. I had never before that occasion accessed the Target web site. It is discouraging to not have had any follow-up. What are the chances of S.R. honoring their offer and credit my account with the $4.00?

We have a very specific process that we follow with every single Trouble Ticket. First we make sure that we show the member clicked through from our side. Then we double check in the merchant system that the credit is definitely not there and there wasn't just a tech issue.

Assuming that we see the click on our side and we did not get the credit, we start a process with the merchant. Sommer has to submit certain information to each merchant and then on their end they evaluate whether they will give us the credit. When they give us the credit, we give it to the member.

Unfortunately it is just not possible for us to "give" the money to everyone who asks for it. At least 50% of our credits are turned down by the merchants because the member used an unauthorized coupon code, clicked through another website or email after ours, etc. So if we gave credits to everyone just because they asked for them, we would go out of business.

That said, Sommer is REALLY GREAT about following up on the tickets. It just takes time to get through the process. I believe I have seen 3 or 4 filed already on the Target REDCards.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Arrow Sorely Disappointed

It has now been another two weeks and nothing has happened. Frustrating!

I'll have Sommer go in and check them to see if they might need manually credited. Sometimes they give us credit for them but don't put the userids on them so we have to then go in and manually match them up. The last few weeks we have been SWAMPED with people filing trouble tickets and have been trying to keep up with all of them. And, as I am sure you can understand, we've been closed a few days for the Christmas and New Years. But we keep track of everything in the system so that we can make sure we have a record of it to follow up.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

My account was just credited for the Target Credit card that I received in November. Thank you SR for following through on this offer!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Arrow Ditto

It took seven weeks for the credit to appear in my SR account. Thank you for persevering and resolving this properly.