Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New SR design!

Quote Originally Posted by T1nkrules View Post
    The new page looks wonderful!
    Question..how do I log off? No drop down except for under the members section, and I have read all your comments about refresh and logging off and then back on, but I can't log off! help!
    i added a log off option under memberzone

I just added a link on the Member Zone for logging out and the Daily Survey.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Our designer assured us that it would work for ALL browsers now. So it may just take a little bit of tweaking. SG is adding a link right now under Member Zone to log out. I'll also add a couple of links to the Member Zone page itself for things you can't get to if you are not seeing the menu dropdowns.
    If a description would be liked...with Firefox on my Mac, I see the pretty new top banner, with Home and Member Zone (with drop downs). That's were the prettiness ends, LOL. There's a big long vertical list, shopping, coupons, etc, in the *middle*, and as I move my cursor down the screen, all the dropdown options show up at once, over on the left.

Then towards the bottom in a squatty little box there's what I'm used to seeing, with the links and the earnings and all that.

Hope that helps, if they want descriptions right now.

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    Still nothing.

I use IE.

this is weird. can you tell me what version of IE you are using? I have IE7 and FireFox 2, both are working correctly here.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGuy View Post
    this is weird. can you tell me what version of IE you are using? I have IE7 and FireFox 2, both are working correctly here.
    I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.7, according to "about mozilla Firefox" on my computer, LOL.

omg I have IE 5 for Macs, and it looks horrid, like someone just exploded the site. Yikes. (anyone ever watch the bonus features on Shrek, where the show all the silly things that happened with the programming, like inside-out shrek, or fuzzy donkey? that's what it's reminding me of, LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGuy View Post
    Are there different versions????

I am pretty computer illiterate...I am really impressed with myself that I know I use IE at all!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Looks great! I use IE and it appears to all be in working order.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

love the clean, efficient new look.
    "don't sweat the small stuff"

ok....i think i can get it to error out in firefox here now. i switched the site back to the old header for now....give me a few minutes and i will try to upload it again.

It's so interesting, watching websites change.

Now my firefox is back to "normal".

posting while SG posted.