Thread: Packer Jersey

Default Packer Jersey

I ordered a Packer Jersey from JCP and I just received notification that it is no longer available.

I quickly came back to Sunshine's and did a search and NFL.com and another website had the white Packer jersey I am looking for. NFL had a better deal. I ordered it this morning, but I have not received a confirmation email yet. I sure hope they are not out of stock. This is too nerve wracking, but it is better than running all over Wisconsin looking.
    Wish me some Sunshine Rewards luck!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Did you check out Fanatics as well? I just ordered a Steelers shirt from them and it is due here in 4 days. They also have 25% off today, which might make the price the same or better?

I'm wondering why you didn't get the NFL email??

On the plus side...they are a merchant that posts their sales as soon as they happen. And I *DO* see a pending credit for you. So it did go through their system.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Did you check out Fanatics as well? I just ordered a Steelers shirt from them and it is due here in 4 days. They also have 25% off today, which might make the price the same or better?

I'm wondering why you didn't get the NFL email??

On the plus side...they are a merchant that posts their sales as soon as they happen. And I *DO* see a pending credit for you. So it did go through their system.
    Thank you Tricia, I still have not received an email from NFL. Maybe it went to my SPAM folder. I hate Charter, they do not let you see your SPAM folder. I keep saying, I want to change my email and I really need too. Charter is our cable company and you cannot open my email on your phone Ipone or IPad.

Good to know that you can see it on your end. My payment went through on Paypal too. I am glad you see the credit, because when I used Bill Me Later, I had problems with getting credit, but Paypal, has now taken over Bill Me Later.

I did find the Jersy on Fantatics and NFL was $10 cheaper, since they had 25% off too.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards