Thread: How long do hotel stays take to credit?

Default How long do hotel stays take to credit?

I'm sorry if this has been addressed before, the information I found said that shopping credits take 10-14 days to credit. Is it the same with hotel stays or car rentals? I booked 8 hotel nights (1 in one hotel, 7 in another) and a rental car through SR and don't see them as pending. I checked out of the first hotel the 14th of December and the second the 21st and returned the rental car on the 23rd.

I rented a car once or twice before through SR and don't remember how long it took to credit. I also have booked hotels before but it's been at least a couple of years, so once again, I don't remember how long it took to credit. It seems like, at least once it didn't credit but it was for one night, no big deal.

I cleared cookies beforehand, so it should have worked. Then again, I might have just THOUGHT I cleared cookies.

This isn't a complaint, just a question.

Happy New Year everybody and thanks to the SR staff for making this place great!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Not sure if this helps, but I have booked through SR through many different travel websites. Although I almost always get credit, sometimes it has been a month or more since I checked out. I've had other experiences where I got credit even before I checked in. Since I don't know which website does which, I open a trouble ticket once I figure they've had a reasonable time to credit and it hasn't been received yet. I personally would open a TT for the one you checked out 2 weeks ago. Perhaps since credits are being counted towards the contest, I might open one for all three of the sites to see if you can get credit prior to the end date of the contest. Perhaps someone from SR will see this and give you a better answer. In any case, I hope your credits come through quickly.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks