Thread: Yet another new one!

Default Yet another new one!

Hi there!

I joined as a way to earn money towards a trip to Disney World this May...and then continue to earn towards our annual trip...(although month and park may change because we want to see it in all seasons and try out all the parks all over the world!)

Quote Originally Posted by ldfox View Post
    Hi there!

I joined as a way to earn money towards a trip to Disney World this May...and then continue to earn towards our annual trip...(although month and park may change because we want to see it in all seasons and try out all the parks all over the world!)
    Welcome to Sunshine! Great way to earn money for Disney World. I have been a member for almost 5 years now. My SR money paid for most of my family trip in October 2013. I am saving now for our next family vacation in November 2016. Hey, today I can officially say "we are going to Disney World NEXT YEAR".

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Welcome to Sunshine! Great way to earn money for Disney World. I have been a member for almost 5 years now. My SR money paid for most of my family trip in October 2013. I am saving now for our next family vacation in November 2016. Hey, today I can officially say "we are going to Disney World NEXT YEAR".
    Me, too! Graduation (HS) trip for my baby. Another trip in 2017 for other daughter who will be graduating from college. When I started my girls were 9 and 11. And, the Sunshine girls were little bitty. Now, my girls are grown or nearly grown. And, the little bitty Sunshine girls are TALL.

This is a great place for earning Disney money. I don't comment much, anymore, but I always check the forum to keep informed and just to see what everyone is up to.

Welcome! I think you'll love it here - I do!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Welcome! We've been around for almost 9 years now, so we definitely have a lot of members who have been around awhile. And they are always so helpful at helping new people earn more money. I can't wait until we have our first person hit $10K in earnings!