Thread: Opinion Central Survey Question

Default Opinion Central Survey Question

So over the past few months, I've randomly clicked on the Opinion Central Survey link to give that one a try since it seems to almost always be green. It always took me to an insight link where it wanted me to enter information to join their survey panel. So I always closed it out b/c I typically do not join survey panels...that's why I'm on SR, to get all my surveys through here

Anyway, yesterday I decided to give it another try, and SAME thing from over all those months. Takes me to an insight link to join their survey panel. But I decided yesterday to just fill in the information thinking that maybe that's what I needed to do to be able to access the surveys. So I get to the end of entering my info., click to submit, it thanks me, and then no survey to follow, and no credit for filling out the info., so I assume that wasn't the actual "survey".

I clicked on it today (it's green as usual) to see if a survey would pop up since I now entered my info., but it took me right to that insight join our panel link again! I haven't been on here as much lately, so I'm not sure if I missed a discussion when this one was added, but I'm not sure how to go about accessing these surveys or if this is normal or if I'm doing something wrong???

Thanks if you can help me out here! If not, no worries, I seem to be having pretty decent luck with some of the other survey companies these days, just thought I'd ask about this one
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

That's actually usually one of our most popular surveys. So I will let someone who takes them regularly weigh in!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

It asks me to join constantly (wish they would stop asking) and I always just close it out and reclick on the survey link to find out if there is another survey, usually there isn't, so to me it means that they have no surveys for me to take, just happened again today. A survey will pop up for you to take right away if there are any available for you, I get a survey every now and then. HTH
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Great! Thanks so much...that was really helpful! At least now I know that I don't need to fill in that survey panel every time in order to qualify. I'll keep checking to see if anything becomes available
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards