Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Crediting Problems Today

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    The crediting system was running okay. It was definitely a lower credit day for us yesterday with those networks but credits did come through. Did you try them and get credit today or are the credits I am seeing for you for today from yesterday?
    I did another OC yesterday and it did credit. I completed Global and YS today that did credit.

Just seemed odd that 4 that run on the same network did not credit yesterday. I can't even remember the last time Global or YS did not credit for me.

thanks for looking into this, I will enter these in the 2nd chance drawing as I did not do it yesterday hoping you might see some issue like the other week and the credits would come through.

Completed OC, YS and Global today before 7AM and no credit on the second hour. Wondering if it's a problem with one network.

My Live did credit but that one credits at :09

lights are red, guess I will just watch and see if anything turns green

did clear cookies before I started this AM

** good news, everything credited on the 3rd hour** :-)
    Last edited by SCard; 02-15-2016 at 10:17 AM.

today, my SM and YS credited today on the 3rd hour. SM has been crediting late all week. so don't give up if your completed surveys don't credit for a few hours :-)

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Wondering if anyone is having issues today? I had a live credit this morning but Tap, Opinion Central, and Your Surveys hasn't come through yet and it has been 2+ hrs for Tap and 1+ for Your & Opinion Central. :/

Edited: Well 2 out of 3 just showed up. So looks like it is just Tap. Sorry for the impatience.
    Sunshine Rewards

had a GF that did not credit immediately and AMP that did not credit. Anyone else have any issues tonight? Seems like several surveys went to red since I got home from work.

Scard, I do it they are red now, I did GH this morning and 2 cents they ok then, Amp is another story I sometimes have a issue getting credit for that one, other other longer one does not give me a problem. Its been hard to get a Live,
    never was like that before.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Scard, I do it they are red now, I did GH this morning and 2 cents they ok then, Amp is another story I sometimes have a issue getting credit for that one, other other longer one does not give me a problem. Its been hard to get a Live,
    never was like that before.

Jtowner
    I think I have been banned by Live, have not even gotten into a single one in 3 weeks; used to get them most days.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Curious if it is just me again today. 1 out of 3 has credited so far. Your Survey was good but Tap and Global Test Market haven't come through been 3+ hrs for Tap so I figure that one is a no go but just 1ish hour for Global.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Curious if it is just me again today. 1 out of 3 has credited so far. Your Survey was good but Tap and Global Test Market haven't come through been 3+ hrs for Tap so I figure that one is a no go but just 1ish hour for Global.
    I just finished Tap, I will post it credits 9 minutes after the hour, Global I think has been red all day. I have had a few not credit from them in the past.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I just finished Tap, I will post it credits 9 minutes after the hour, Global I think has been red all day. I have had a few not credit from them in the past.

Jtowner
    My Tap credited
    Jtowner