Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Crediting Problems Today

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Just cleared cookies and stuff really well. Hopefully that fixes any issues on my end.

I know the lights are suppose to help but with so many surveys to choose from I just go with what I know usually brings me luck. global I did last night and had luck even though it was red so I figured I'd try again and got a survey but no credit. Oh well. Been a good month overall so far.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Just cleared cookies and stuff really well. Hopefully that fixes any issues on my end.

I know the lights are suppose to help but with so many surveys to choose from I just go with what I know usually brings me luck. global I did last night and had luck even though it was red so I figured I'd try again and got a survey but no credit. Oh well. Been a good month overall so far.
    My Global also just credited that I finished at 5:10p, sorry your did not, I know how that feels.

Jtownter
    Jtowner

No Global
    No DS
    No Say So
    No Tap
    No ON
    and of course No Live

don't need to worry about getting credit when you can't get a even get into a survey

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    No Global
    No DS
    No Say So
    No Tap
    No ON
    and of course No Live

don't need to worry about getting credit when you can't get a even get into a survey
    this has been my worst couple of months ever there are barely any surveys available
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Global showed up hours later tonight. Not going to question it. I'll take it!
    Sunshine Rewards

I have not been credited fr the last three days of opinion daily surveys?? any idea why??

Quote Originally Posted by carriecostello@yahoo.com View Post
    I have not been credited fr the last three days of opinion daily surveys?? any idea why??
    Are you referring to "Opinion Network" (the one you can do hourly) or "Opinion Central" (one you can only do daily)?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

opinion network

Quote Originally Posted by carriecostello@yahoo.com View Post
    opinion network
    I haven't been seeing problems with those but there is an email address on our page that you can email directly. They like to hear directly from the people taking the surveys so that they can search your information and try to find the surveys. I used to collect the info and send it to them but it was easier for the members just to go directly to them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs