Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Crediting Problems Today

Scard, I think the creditor is stuck, when they check the site they will know something is wrong. I think once they fix the problem we will get the credit for what has been done. It will just take a while to credit once they do that. I agree it hard to take the time when you do not see the credit. Here is hoping they see this soon.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

is anyone around to look at this problem? I am hesitant to even try where almost all surveys are red....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Mine from yesterday just credited- hopefully clearing up for everyone
    Super Member Since 1Q13, and 2 time Super Member Plus

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Mine from yesterday show in my history, but the money did not change from what is was this morning. I completed a GF and that did add into my total. Is anyone else seeing this, I know what the total was and it is still the same, plus the GF I just did.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

got all my missing credits including from yesterday. Things seem to be crediting normally today.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    got all my missing credits including from yesterday. Things seem to be crediting normally today.
    My missing credits are in as well!

We were upgrading the servers off and on over the weekend because Google is making some major changes this week in how they index mobile sites. So long story short--we have to upgrade the forum. Which means upgrading the whole darn server!

Greenfield issues outstanding would NOT be a part of that because we catch up those credits late even if the server is down.

Is anyone missing anything OTHER than those?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I completed an OC and Your Survey that should have credited at just after 7AM and no credit for either after 2 hours. Strange that 2 would not credit. Cleared cookies before I started.

Not all that uncommon for OC not to credit but in the time we have had Your Survey I have never had one not credit.

Anything going on today?
    Last edited by SCard; 04-24-2015 at 08:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I completed an OC and Your Survey that should have credited at just after 7AM and no credit for either after 2 hours. Strange that 2 would not credit. Cleared cookies before I started.

Not all that uncommon for OC not to credit but in the time we have had Your Survey I have never had one not credit.

Anything going on today?
    Not that I can see. I do see credits coming in for both of them already this morning.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Not that I can see. I do see credits coming in for both of them already this morning.
    thanks for checking.

Stinks losing out on credits for the first 2 I completed today. I'll go do the entries for the Second Chance Drwaing