Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Push For Opinion Central

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    This is really weird because they seem to credit higher than any of our other surveys. Do you get credits for any of the others?
    No Opinion Central never credits for me. I thought I would try them, when you asked me, just to see and no credit. I hope they don't have a block on me.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    No Opinion Central never credits for me. I thought I would try them, when you asked me, just to see and no credit. I hope they don't have a block on me.
    not sure if it would make any difference but I have much better luck with OC in Internet Explorer.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    not sure if it would make any difference but I have much better luck with OC in Internet Explorer.
    I do almost all my surveys in Internet Explorer, I given up trying to do them with my apple IPad in Safari.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I have continued to try Opinion Central but I still get the invitation to join the panel instead of a survey immediately upon entering my demographics. Does this happen to anyone else on a routine basis, or does this just mean there are no surveys that fit my profile?

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggies View Post
    I have continued to try Opinion Central but I still get the invitation to join the panel instead of a survey immediately upon entering my demographics. Does this happen to anyone else on a routine basis, or does this just mean there are no surveys that fit my profile?
    I don't know what it means, but it happens to me frequently, too. Sometimes, after putting in my demographics, I also get sent right to a page that thanks me for signing up. One time when I clicked on the 'Return to Originating Web Site', I actually found a .50 credit in my account.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country