Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Second Chance Sweeps Winner

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    So a winner has been chosen and credited. User 5835! (I do believe it is one of our frequent posters?)

I'm thinking we need to go back to the drawing board on the Second Chance Sweeps. Maybe run it through this quarter but then start changing it up. At this point there were only 40 entries total for 3 months--or a little over 10 a month.
    congrats to the winner, glad it's an SR member.

yikes on only 40 entries, I think I had around 10 myself and did not enter close to that many from ON that I assumed I would get the credits later.
    Last edited by SCard; 05-04-2017 at 04:32 PM.

Yes, the winner is one of the frequent posters - me! I was blown away when I saw my earnings total this morning. My first reaction was that there was a decimal place error!

Thanks so much.

Yay! So glad it was a "regular".
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

[QUOTE=

I'm thinking we need to go back to the drawing board on the Second Chance Sweeps. Maybe run it through this quarter but then start changing it up. At this point there were only 40 entries total for 3 months--or a little over 10 a month.[/QUOTE]

I will miss this fur sure. I have 15-20 entries so far this quarter; 5 just since Saturday morning.

sad to see this go away. Sure doesn't seem like the survey companies care if we (and SR) don't get credit for a properly completed survey.

Wondering when the final winner for Q2 will be drawn.

Well, the reason that we pulled it was that we were paying for it ourselves and we just frankly aren't making enough money off of the surveys anymore. We have maybe 15 people that take them regularly? And some of them we actually take a loss on because they pay us less than we pay out.

I have it on my list still to pull one for the quarter still though.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

sad to hear there are so few people are taking surveys.

But I can understand why people would get discouraged and give up. This month I would estimate that I have been kicked out of at least 70 ONs. Almost everyone as soon as I click on it for the same reason "your profile does not...". If my profile disqualifies why are these surveys even on my list? I completed all the profile questions and updated everything this month. Rather not even see them if I am going to get kicked out immediately. even the .45 ads one, kicked out every time. what in my profile DNQs me for those.