Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Second Chance Sweeps Winner

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    has the winner for Q2 been announced yet?
    It was from one of our whitelabel sites so I didn't announce it in here because I knew it wasn't anyone in here anyway. But for reference, their name is Jamie S. and they are from Iowa.

We have one whitelabel site where the people take LOTS of surveys but not many from the others. It's really helpful to us because so many SR people have moved away from surveys and just do the cash back shopping. It's pretty much the only thing keeping us in the good graces of our survey companies right now, so I'll take it!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It was from one of our whitelabel sites so I didn't announce it in here because I knew it wasn't anyone in here anyway. But for reference, their name is Jamie S. and they are from Iowa.

We have one whitelabel site where the people take LOTS of surveys but not many from the others. It's really helpful to us because so many SR people have moved away from surveys and just do the cash back shopping. It's pretty much the only thing keeping us in the good graces of our survey companies right now, so I'll take it!

Just curious, what is a whitelabel site? And is an SR member allowed to do surveys on that site as well?

Quote Originally Posted by leshaface View Post
    Just curious, what is a whitelabel site? And is an SR member allowed to do surveys on that site as well?
    Our white label sites are just Sunshine Rewards with a different logo at the top. It's the EXACT same thing as Sunshine Rewards (same merchants, same surveys, etc) except that we partner with someone else to put their logo at the top of the screen. So the members are all completely integrated into everything that we do except they see a different name like "PYD Rewards" instead of Sunshine Rewards. You would not even be able to create an account through one of those sites because they use the exact same database for everything.

The reason we started them a couple of years ago was that the cash back industry is just so competitive that it was hard for us to keep up as a small business. Almost all of the small rewards sites have gone under over the years because it's next to impossible to compete with the big ones. There are only a handful of us left out of the thousands that started. So to be able to get more members, we started partnering with bloggers to make a deal where they send us their traffic but we pay them a cut of everything. So we don't profit much off of those sites (once we pay the members a cut of everything and then also the blogger). But the benefit is that it gives us a little bit more volume so that we can better negotiate for exclusive coupons, cash back increases, contest prizes, etc.

Probably more than you wanted to know. LOL
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Has the winner for Q4 been notified/announced yet?

Picked but just got it credited. I thought they were a forum member but now that I am looking, they are not. The old member number threw me off!

#565 Keri D. of Tampa FL
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Has the winner for Q1 been drawn yet?
    Thanks

We had so few entries that I honestly thought there was something broken with this. I'm guessing it's just because of the dramatic dropoff in surveys in general (availability coupled with people who are interested in them). I ran the report a couple of times and want to have SG check it before I do the draw. But it's looking more and more like most people just aren't entering it anymore.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

We had so few entries that I honestly thought there was something broken with this. I'm guessing it's just because of the dramatic dropoff in surveys in general (availability coupled with people who are interested in them). I ran the report a couple of times and want to have SG check it before I do the draw. But it's looking more and more like most people just aren't entering it anymore.
    I do. the only ones I did not do an entry for were the ONs that I completed and did not get credit for as those used to show up later; now that this is not the case I will be entering those.

I feel bad reporting a non-credit survey and then it shows up a day later. So I have been holding off reporting them. I think I only had one or two though that didn't credit last quarter.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

So a winner has been chosen and credited. User 5835! (I do believe it is one of our frequent posters?)

I'm thinking we need to go back to the drawing board on the Second Chance Sweeps. Maybe run it through this quarter but then start changing it up. At this point there were only 40 entries total for 3 months--or a little over 10 a month.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs