Thread: Terminated

Default Terminated

getting more than a little tired of completing GF surveys and getting.

Terminated

DS yesterday and SM just now. I carefully answer all their questions and end up with this.

I take my time and make sure I take 20 minutes to complete/

Terminated last night with a completed DS and then again tonight with SM. Have had about enough of this.

I have had those more regularly lately.

One time when it happened a while back I e-mailed the survey people, and I was told that it was typically because the survey closed while I was taking mine- Meaning when I started they still needed more but by the time I finished they had closed the survey since they had the filling number of respondents. It obviously does not make it any less annoying to have spent the correct amount of time and properly completed the survey just like all others but not get paid though, but at least now I know why for some of the instances it occurs.
    Super Member Since 1Q13, and 2 time Super Member Plus

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by russellh View Post
    I have had those more regularly lately.

One time when it happened a while back I e-mailed the survey people, and I was told that it was typically because the survey closed while I was taking mine- Meaning when I started they still needed more but by the time I finished they had closed the survey since they had the filling number of respondents. It obviously does not make it any less annoying to have spent the correct amount of time and properly completed the survey just like all others but not get paid though, but at least now I know why for some of the instances it occurs.
    Same thing for me in the last 2 days, 2 with GF and once with 2 cents. I do not understand why it happens, I do not buy the closed excuse, sounds like a good excuse, just close the survey then it that was true would not be a issue. I think they get there answers and do not want to pay anymore that hour. The same goes for Global lately, complete the entire long survey and get you do not meet the requirements of the survey, like I buy that one.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Same thing for me in the last 2 days, 2 with GF and once with 2 cents. I do not understand why it happens, I do not buy the closed excuse, sounds like a good excuse, just close the survey then it that was true would not be a issue. I think they get there answers and do not want to pay anymore that hour.
    Jtowner
    I agree.

Terminated again just now on a GF survey.
    Last night completed one and got the blank white page.
    Ridiculous that they get away with this so often

OMG! I just completed a ridiculously boring airline survey thru GF that took probably 40-45 minutes, got a 'thank you' for completing survey page at the end and when it went to transfer me back to the Congrats page it went to "terminated" instead. I am sooo not happy! I clearly completed it and the survey company clearly got my input and thanked me for it. This is crazy.
    Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by bartleby1 View Post
    OMG! I just completed a ridiculously boring airline survey thru GF that took probably 40-45 minutes, got a 'thank you' for completing survey page at the end and when it went to transfer me back to the Congrats page it went to "terminated" instead. I am sooo not happy! I clearly completed it and the survey company clearly got my input and thanked me for it. This is crazy.
    yup, that is the one I was TERMINATED from last night. This week I have had terminated twice and one blank white screen at the end from DS.

Last 2 days my AMPS (2) have not credited either. not real happy about all the "free" completed surveys these companies are getting while I get nothing for my efforts. :-)