Thread: New Surveys Coming!

Default New Surveys Coming!

I am so excited. We have just entered into a partnership with a new survey company and I think you are going to love it.

Instead of being "Daily" you can actually do them all day as long as they are available. They will take your demographics information and store it with your userid. Then they will tell you every time they have a survey that might fit you. They will tell you how much you get paid for it and how long it will take. It could be 50 cents...it could be $4. The harder/longer the survey, the more you will get paid.

A couple of the other REALLY big rewards sites have been working with them for some time. Some of you may even be doing them on those other sites. I hope that you will consider doing them through us instead!

More news in the next 24-48 hours.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I am so excited. We have just entered into a partnership with a new survey company and I think you are going to love it.

Instead of being "Daily" you can actually do them all day as long as they are available. They will take your demographics information and store it with your userid. Then they will tell you every time they have a survey that might fit you. They will tell you how much you get paid for it and how long it will take. It could be 50 cents...it could be $4. The harder/longer the survey, the more you will get paid.

A couple of the other REALLY big rewards sites have been working with them for some time. Some of you may even be doing them on those other sites. I hope that you will consider doing them through us instead!

More news in the next 24-48 hours.
    Awesome!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Great! More choices is always a great thing, and I like when I know what I will get paid and how long it will take so I can decide if I want to do that survey! Cannot wait to try them out!
    Super Member Since 1Q13, and 2 time Super Member Plus

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Still waiting on approval for SM forum to try the new surveys, wanting to see what they were. anyone able to do these yet?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I am in a program from Southwest Airlines. They send me notifications thru emailsto do Surveys. Would to be allowed to do both?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I am in a program from Southwest Airlines. They send me notifications thru emailsto do Surveys. Would to be allowed to do both?
    It would depend on who Southwest is using to source their surveys. They may be surveys that they are partnering with exclusively.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs