Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting started for Q3 SM status.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Getting started for Q3 SM status.

Faith how about getting us started towards making Q3 2008 SM. What is our breakdown per day that we need to earn to achieve our goal of $100 this quarter?

(remember everyone that earnings starting tomorrow count towards SM status for Q3)

ETA: Ok for fear that I am confusing people. This thread is for all of us trying to make $100 in earnings during Q2 so that we can be Super Members in Q3. Clear as mud I hope?
    Last edited by m 'n c; 03-31-2008 at 05:38 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

90 days to make supermember comes to an easy goal of $1.12 each day.

A survey (greenfield) done today will count toward next quarter's goal.

We will also get a bonus from any surveys taken this month and I think that bonus will also be part of next quarter's money.

So start next quarter off with a bang! Take a survey!
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks Faith. I'm also going to put my ticker countdown in this thread. I like doing it in the SM section but I want to encourage non-SM and get everyone involved so that thread is moving here into this thread.

Last edited by m 'n c; 03-31-2008 at 10:58 AM. Reason: adding ticker
    Sunshine Rewards

I want to add my ticker here as well! Can't wait to see how fast we all make it to SM status!! Good luck to all!! If you pace yourself, it's very possible!

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

It is very doable, by doing a DS a day with bonus is almost enough to put you there without doing anything else! Throw in an OTX survey, offers Tricia puts up and it is SO doable!

Of course I've done some shopping the last 2 days, carrot ink 15%, newegg 1%, shoebuy 11% and scholastic 4%! that should get me off to a good start!
    Sunshine Rewards

This is good...something to keep me motivated!!
    Last edited by bellanlivismom; 04-01-2008 at 02:05 PM.
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

Well, I tried to get a jump-start on next quarter by doing the PedEgg offer yesterday....thinking that it would have a credit hold and come off on 4/15. But that darn Tricia is so on the ball that it already credited today!

Oh well....a dollar's a dollar!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Well, I tried to get a jump-start on next quarter by doing the PedEgg offer yesterday....thinking that it would have a credit hold and come off on 4/15. But that darn Tricia is so on the ball that it already credited today!

Oh well....a dollar's a dollar!
    LOL, I know when she posted earlier that she was getting TT's done and manual credits, I started thinking uh-oh I did some shopping the last 2 days and 2 shipped already, I sure hope it doesn't post today! lol
    Sunshine Rewards

Joining in!! I finally made Supermember and woke up to being on the Big Board
    Sunshine Rewards

I think that's a great idea to break it down to reasonable amounts per day. I HAVE to stay on track this quarter cause I hated that anxious panicky feeling I had this quarter when I waited till the end.
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket