Thread: Uprading the Forum

Default Uprading the Forum

As I am sure you have noticed, we are upgrading the forum to a newer version of Vbulletin. We didn't really want to because nothing was "broken," but we were pretty much forced to do it by Google in order to make it mobile friendly.

Nothing except the template is changing, but that might put some things in some strange places for awhile. Hopefully it will make it easier for you to visit the forum while you are on your mobile devices though!

Go ahead and post in here any actual problems that you see (like things being totally missing).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I was checking out the new Forum pages and logged into New Group Messages. On the top left of the page was:

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 21

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in Unknown on line 0

I WAS logged in and it appropriately told me there were no new group messages. Just thought you might want to take a look at this.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Loving the look of the forum.

Might take me a bit to navigate...but so far I have found nothing 'wrong' or giving weird messages.
    Elaine