Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: New SR Opinion Network

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Today GF seems to be working, I got credit, its really a mind blogging what is up with GF. Used to be the most reliable, can not say that after this last month.

Jtowner
    I completed DS yesterday and today and no credit. frankly tired of waiting for my credits, first one that did not credit for me was JULY 2 a month ago and have not received one single back credit. Tricia mentioned that GF gave some credits for members ~ mid July, I went back and looked and I did not get any credits. I am missing close to 20 credits from GF now. about ready to stop taking GF for good in the next few days if they don't make good on the their statement to Tricia that we will be getting our credits.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I completed DS yesterday and today and no credit. frankly tired of waiting for my credits, first one that did not credit for me was JULY 2 a month ago and have not received one single back credit. Tricia mentioned that GF gave some credits for members ~ mid July, I went back and looked and I did not get any credits. I am missing close to 20 credits from GF now. about ready to stop taking GF for good in the next few days if they don't make good on the their statement to Tricia that we will be getting our credits.
    Scard,

I know how frustrating that is, I had several not credit, I have not even counted. Trish said around 8-4th the credit should post, I will count then.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    after I have completed a survey instead of getting the congratulations page it tells me the survey has closed. I always hit refresh before I click into any available ones to be sure the list is as accurate as possible.
    I work full time and have limited time to do surveys so try to spend my time on ones that I have a better chance of getting credit after I have spent my time completing a survey.

has been somewhat better the last few days, several Opinion Bar ones that usually credit fine. I like their surveys.
    Ouch! If that's happening regularly, I'd be disenchanted too. It's happened a couple of times, but not on a regular basis.
    Jan
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Ouch! If that's happening regularly, I'd be disenchanted too. It's happened a couple of times, but not on a regular basis.
    Jan
    seems like the problems come in bunches. completed 4 last Friday with no issues. No opportunities over the weekend. did 3 today and all credited.

Anyone else have issues with Opinion Bar surveys from this company today? I had two of them not load properly and then glitched completely out when they routed to the completion page. I submitted a question/response under their FAQ page-but I doubt anything can be done. First one was entitled "fun animals survey"-.40, 22 minutes. Second one was "fun advertising survey" .50, 22 minutes.

Bummer because I've never had an issue with Opinion Bars before-usually they load fine....
    Jan

Not to be annoying, but I emailed you twice Tricia, am I locked out? I take it I am, since there are never any survey's for me.

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    Not to be annoying, but I emailed you twice Tricia, am I locked out? I take it I am, since there are never any survey's for me.
    You are definitely locked out. Apparently they have very strict rules about IP addresses and it is hard to get someone unlocked once they have been locked. But I am still working with them on it (for both you and also one of our moderators!).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    You are definitely locked out. Apparently they have very strict rules about IP addresses and it is hard to get someone unlocked once they have been locked. But I am still working with them on it (for both you and also one of our moderators!).
    Bummer, I don't get what IP addresses have to do with it, I can see if I had different email addresses. We moved to a new home and we have a new internet server.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Apparently they have very strict rules about IP addresses and it is hard to get someone unlocked once they have been locked.
    does that mean we should only do their surveys on the exact same computer?

Tricia

I am locked out of Your Survey for going on a week, opened a trouble ticket with them and havent heard anything, if you wouldnt mind looking into when you get a chance? I use only one computer for all surveys I do. Thanks Melanie