Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New SR Opinion Network

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    What surveys are you talking about that you ae having problems with? May be able to help with more details.

Jtowner
    Sorry, the ones that I was having problems with were the ones linked under this SR Opinion Network. I didn't know they were all different types of surveys. But under Firefox I don't have a problem.

Thank you for responding!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Any further feedback on how these are going for everyone? It looks like we actually have a higher revenue from them this month than we do the Greenfield Daily Surveys.
    Doing well with these,love the higher paying opportunities. Now they want me to put my hone address, name, etc in and click "JOIN". Is this something we should do?

I went ahead and filled in the rest of my info and clicked "join" and it basically gave me the same survey opportunities. I put an email in to them to ask why the change but I suspect it is just because they are continuing to augment the profile information. The terms still state that they cannot sell your information. And my contract with them says that they cannot use my members' information for themselves.

I just took a 10 minute survey for a $2 credit. That has been my favorite so far!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I just took a 10 minute survey for a $2 credit. That has been my favorite so far!
    Wish I had got that one!

Most of mine are $0.40 to $0.80, with an occasional one in the $1.00 range.
    Super Member Since 1Q13, and 2 time Super Member Plus

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

They must have just added a bunch more surveys because my list jumped up to 12 available for me now. Lowest is 30 cents and highest is $1.50. But one is 40 cents for only 5 minutes so I am going to jump on that!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Oh! I just took that 5 minute one and it was actually only around 3 and was very cool! If you get the option to take something about fun travel survey...jump on it!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

got a $1.30 yesterday with the opportunity to do a snack diary on my phone for a Visa Prepaid gift card!

I went ahead and filled in the rest of my info and clicked "join" and it basically gave me the same survey opportunities. I put an email in to them to ask why the change but I suspect it is just because they are continuing to augment the profile information. The terms still state that they cannot sell your information. And my contract with them says that they cannot use my members' information for themselves.

I gave them my info as well. So we will not/should not get emails from them? Thanks so much for getting this opportunity for us. Thus far, I have had a lot of success with them. It's nice to see the credits come in right away too.
    Last edited by TxAggies; 05-20-2015 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggies View Post
    I gave them my info as well. So we will not/should not get emails from them? Thanks so much for getting this opportunity for us. Thus far, I have had a lot of success with them. It's nice to see the credits come in right away too.
    Right now we have it set up with them that they will NOT send opportunities to our members directly. If our members decide that they want notified by email of opportunities each day, we can turn that on later but it will still direct you to the ones that get your SR credits...not anything that is their system directly.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I have been looking the last 3 days, and I only have, "no survey's available". I have 2 profiles done.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards