Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: New SR Opinion Network

I was really excited to try this because my luck with getting surveys on SR has really declined(and my earnings here at SR have really declined as well). It is to the point where I haven't even bothered to try for months because I can't complete a survey, I would go through a lot of questions and then get booted out, over and over again.
    Unfortunately, so far this isn't working for me either. I just tried two, the first booted me out after I answered a few questions, no big deal, but the second went on even longer than the time specified with questions, just to tell me I don't qualify. I feel like they got a lot of my answers and time and I don't get credited for it. This is exactly why I had stopped doing surveys on SR in the first place.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Did one last night. .60 credited quickly. Haven't done surveys in quite awhile. That has spurred me to do some more surveys.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I am loving the new surveys. Not getting rich but I have gotten 2 and it spurred me on to try other surveys.

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    I am loving the new surveys. Not getting rich but I have gotten 2 and it spurred me on to try other surveys.
    In terms of earnings, they have quickly risen to our most popular survey...followed by Greenfield Daily Surveys and Opinion Central. But they are almost 20% higher even than Greenfield for the month. And that was with us not even rolling them out to the full membership until halfway through May.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I have been doing very well with these, but I have just had my first glitch. I completed one, but it got stuck on the submit screen and wouldn't advance. Can we submit these for the Second Chance Sweeps like the other regular surveys?

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggies View Post
    I have been doing very well with these, but I have just had my first glitch. I completed one, but it got stuck on the submit screen and wouldn't advance. Can we submit these for the Second Chance Sweeps like the other regular surveys?
    Same here. Not my first glitch though. Got all the way done(progress bar said 100%). Clicked submit and nothing. Page just stayed there. Worth .70-on consumer shopping-opinion bar.

On a good note-just noticed that the pet study one that I didn't get credit for previously-mentioned before-showed up in my account today with today's date. Yay!
    Jan
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Same here. Not my first glitch though. Got all the way done(progress bar said 100%). Clicked submit and nothing. Page just stayed there. Worth .70-on consumer shopping-opinion bar.

On a good note-just noticed that the pet study one that I didn't get credit for previously-mentioned before-showed up in my account today with today's date. Yay!
    Jan
    That is good news! The one that hung on me was also for .70 but it was on home technology. Most of the surveys I complete do credit without any problems, but I guess glitches are going to occur every now and then.

FYI...these surveys are outperforming every other survey we have by a margin of 2:1 so far today!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I just completed my first one (I've taken a break from surveys for a couple of months) - I didn't qualify for the survey that I first entered but it asked if I wanted to try for another - I said yes. Took a survey about workplace emails - wasn't sure how much I would get - completed the survey and within a couple of minutes it credited and I got $2.40!!! for a less than 10 minute survey!! Love it!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I completed and received credit on my first one on 5/20. Ever since then I just see "No surveys available".