Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: New SR Opinion Network

I completed one that has not credited either. also $1.90, 20 minutes. said it was "hygiene", was about spokesman for a high end line of woman's skin care products.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I completed one that has not credited either. also $1.90, 20 minutes. said it was "hygiene", was about spokesman for a high end line of woman's skin care products.
    I did one also for inovoke session like live used to have, no credit, could be the same thing is wrong as before and they fixed.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Opps! THAT'S the one I didn't get credit for. I did do a survey on high tech jewelry products thru another company but it was the spokesperson one that didn't credit. Hopefully it can be corrected.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Opps! THAT'S the one I didn't get credit for. I did do a survey on high tech jewelry products thru another company but it was the spokesperson one that didn't credit. Hopefully it can be corrected.
    I just did a SR survey and it was a GF on a new movie, got the regular congrats page it was worth 1.20, makes you wonder why regular GF is .75, now we wait for the fix with these credits tonight.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 08-14-2015 at 08:13 AM.
    Jtowner

completed the same one, mine was $1.10 and no credit. Now short $1.10 for this one, $1.90 from the other Opinion Network yesterday.

I tried this GF because I do get credit for them at all the other surveys they have been showing up on: Live, RFG, YS and now Opinion Network. should not have wasted my time I guess.
    Last edited by SCard; 08-14-2015 at 06:27 AM.

I apologize but I really can't keep up anymore with when there are truly PROBLEMS with things or when people are just getting credits but delayed. The way people post that they didn't get credit for things but then update them later that the credit did come through or post about different survey companies in threads about another survey company makes it hard for me to track when there is truly a problem versus one-off issues that we sometimes have.

So let's do this. I'm going to start a thread for each different survey company we work with. Please post ONLY about that survey company in that thread and give your surveys at least a couple of hours to post before you say you didn't get credit. That will help me see if things are just slow or actually broken.

As for the difference in price...

Every survey company we work with EXCEPT for SR Opinion Network just pays us a flat rate that is an "average price" for surveys. So they figure out what the average amount that they are getting paid for the surveys and give us that rate and it never changes. So you pay get paid .75 for a GF survey that was only worth .50 to GF. Or you may get .75 for a survey that was worth $3 to Greenfield. It's just the way that the survey router works to keep things simple across all their partners.

The SR Opinion Network is different because we have a high level of integration with them that allows them to tell us the price of every single survey individually both before and after the members take them. I think it works out better for the most part, but it takes a lot more technical work on their end AND our end and most companies just aren't willing to do that.

Hope that helps!

(and I will set up those separate threads)
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I apologize but I really can't keep up anymore with when there are truly PROBLEMS with things or when people are just getting credits but delayed. The way people post that they didn't get credit for things but then update them later that the credit did come through or post about different survey companies in threads about another survey company makes it hard for me to track when there is truly a problem versus one-off issues that we sometimes have.

So let's do this. I'm going to start a thread for each different survey company we work with. Please post ONLY about that survey company in that thread and give your surveys at least a couple of hours to post before you say you didn't get credit. That will help me see if things are just slow or actually broken.

As for the difference in price...

Every survey company we work with EXCEPT for SR Opinion Network just pays us a flat rate that is an "average price" for surveys. So they figure out what the average amount that they are getting paid for the surveys and give us that rate and it never changes. So you pay get paid .75 for a GF survey that was only worth .50 to GF. Or you may get .75 for a survey that was worth $3 to Greenfield. It's just the way that the survey router works to keep things simple across all their partners.

The SR Opinion Network is different because we have a high level of integration with them that allows them to tell us the price of every single survey individually both before and after the members take them. I think it works out better for the most part, but it takes a lot more technical work on their end AND our end and most companies just aren't willing to do that.

Hope that helps!

(and I will set up those separate threads)
    wonderful. I wait 2 hours for regular surveys. What do you consider is a reasonable time for Opinion Network? I assume after 30 minutes that its not going to credit.

wonderful. I wait 2 hours for regular surveys. What do you consider is a reasonable time for Opinion Network? I assume after 30 minutes that its not going to credit.
    I will have to defer to the rest of you on when you usually see the credits. This is one that we credit as soon as they credit us, but I know that there is at least a little delay in when they credit us.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I will have to defer to the rest of you on when you usually see the credits. This is one that we credit as soon as they credit us, but I know that there is at least a little delay in when they credit us.
    If it is going to credit is usually within 5 minutes, no time at all, the only time it does not credit is when do do not get this message

Congratulations! You've completed this survey and will receive your reward, and Sunshine logo is above this message.

Jtowner

The rest of the surveys time for credits have changed, it is now 25 minutes after the hour for all but Live and GF, those are 7 minutes after for GF, Live is 9 minutes after, if they do not credit within the 1st hour, I find they re not going to.

When 1 person does not get credit that is usually a different issue, when several people start to say no credit there to me there is a credit issue.
    Last edited by jtowner; 08-14-2015 at 09:11 AM.
    Jtowner

Thank you Tricia-I hope this helps with survey clarity. I feel bad when I grumble about surveys.

Tricia-just a question, shouldn't all those go into Technical Board? You have them in the contest board.
    Last edited by OhMari; 08-14-2015 at 12:24 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards