Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New SR Opinion Network

Default New SR Opinion Network

We are excited to be working with Precision Sample in a new survey opportunity that is unique to anything we have ever done!

Super Members have been testing the system this week with some very good results. I'm opening it up now to people who visit the forum regularly before I announce it to all members next week:

http://sunshinerewards.com/opinionnetwork.php

Basically you take some profile surveys and they save all of that in the system. They will then serve up survey opportunities that you are most likely to qualify for including the length of the survey and how much you can be paid. We've seen members make up to $3 a survey in the last week.

The more information that they have from you, the more likely you are to get invited to the targeted surveys. You can take surveys as often as they are listed for you (I actually have 5 listed for me right now).

Give them a shot and post how it is going for you so that we can make them as good as possible.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We are excited to be working with Precision Sample in a new survey opportunity that is unique to anything we have ever done!

Super Members have been testing the system this week with some very good results. I'm opening it up now to people who visit the forum regularly before I announce it to all members next week:

http://sunshinerewards.com/opinionnetwork.php

Basically you take some profile surveys and they save all of that in the system. They will then serve up survey opportunities that you are most likely to qualify for including the length of the survey and how much you can be paid. We've seen members make up to $3 a survey in the last week.

The more information that they have from you, the more likely you are to get invited to the targeted surveys. You can take surveys as often as they are listed for you (I actually have 5 listed for me right now).

Give them a shot and post how it is going for you so that we can make them as good as possible.
    Thanks for posting the link Tricia. I hadn't signed up for the SR forum so this is the only way I could try the new network. I was able to get a survey and complete it. Looks like the credit showed up in the my acct. immediately(on "hold"-is that typical??). But now when I go back to my profile to try another survey, I click on it and all it does is hang there(with the loading circle-but not loading) if that makes sense. Should I use Ccleaner between these surveys? Does it make a difference?

TIA
    Jan
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Thanks for posting the link Tricia. I hadn't signed up for the SR forum so this is the only way I could try the new network. I was able to get a survey and complete it. Looks like the credit showed up in the my acct. immediately(on "hold"-is that typical??). But now when I go back to my profile to try another survey, I click on it and all it does is hang there(with the loading circle-but not loading) if that makes sense. Should I use Ccleaner between these surveys? Does it make a difference?

TIA
    Jan
    Mine's on hold too.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I just completed a couple and they were pretty easy. Nice to see them pending. Thanks for the new opportunity!

Thanks for the great opportunity! I got my first survey within a few minutes of trying and see it pending already!

Any further feedback on how these are going for everyone? It looks like we actually have a higher revenue from them this month than we do the Greenfield Daily Surveys.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Any further feedback on how these are going for everyone? It looks like we actually have a higher revenue from them this month than we do the Greenfield Daily Surveys.
    I had 2 survey's, when I clicked on the first one, it disappeared. I clicked on the 2nd one and it said I participated already. I never did either one yet. So I don't know if I just didn't qualify.

Took 1 this afternoon- waiting for credit.

I like seeing what is available and the dollar amount per survey- I can pick that way. Hopefully this one works out- I also like the ability to take more than 1. I tried 3 others but got disqualified or surveys were closed
    Super Member Since 1Q13, and 2 time Super Member Plus

I check out these every day but I work full time and often see 15-18 minutes for .30 and am not sure that is the best use of my time. I usually try the other SR surveys first

tried and completed one tonight. 60 cents
    Last edited by SCard; 05-05-2015 at 07:24 PM.

Completed 2 of these yesterday. The second one was a lot longer than the posted time.

The only thing I do not like is the fact that the surveys do not credit right away or that day- they go into pending and credit 10 days later.
    Super Member Since 1Q13, and 2 time Super Member Plus