Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: New SR Opinion Network

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I still have not gotten a survey. I check all the time.
    Send me an email with the email address you are using and I will have them take a look at your account. I had this happen to me and it turns out I was blocked for fraud!! It was a total mixup having to do with cookies and beta testing. I wonder if it is possible you are in the same boat.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Had a frustrating experience this morning. Clicked on a survey that was typically longer than I do because the reward was high. Yet when I finished, it routed to "this survey is now closed". Grrr! Why wouldn't it tell me that in the beginning. Anyone else have this happen?
    This just happened to me. I finished a survey and got the message that it was "now closed or I had already completed it" (which I have not)

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Do you have any other info from the survey? That's a really huge one not to get credit. We do not usually see credit problems with them. Email me with the details and I will forward it to them and see if they can look it up. Also include the email address you use with them so they can look up your account.
    I wasn't sure how to email you directly or Private Message you so I opened up a TT? Hope that is okay?

I had one for $0.90 yesterday on banking and credit cards- said it was 25 minutes. After an hour on the survey (kept thinking I was getting near the end the way the questions were going), I finally got to a point where it said "almost finished, just a couple more questions for classification". Then it went in to a bunch more questions that were back to credit card stuff, and then after about 10 minutes of that, the survey suddenly looped back to questions that I had completed towards the beginning of the survey, and the progress bar went all the way back to about 1/3 completed! At this point I just x'd out and gave up for the night.

I think that was my first one under Opinion Network that I have had to x out of because it was like that.

All in all I am still loving the addition of Opinion Network, and for the most part their survey lengths have been true to the listed times and they usually credit- quickly too.
    Super Member Since 1Q13, and 2 time Super Member Plus

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Send me an email with the email address you are using and I will have them take a look at your account. I had this happen to me and it turns out I was blocked for fraud!! It was a total mixup having to do with cookies and beta testing. I wonder if it is possible you are in the same boat.
    I sent you an email a few days ago? Anything?

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I sent you an email a few days ago? Anything?
    Did I respond to it? I don't remember forwarding anything to them about this so I'm wondering if I didn't get it? I have one that I am working with them on that is only about one missing credit but not a fraud one. Try sending again and if I don't respond in about an hour that I got it, let me know.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

One thing you need to be sure to do is REFRESH your list of surveys before you try to take any. If you click on one and leave the site to go take it and then come back to the site to try for more without refreshing your list, there is a chance that one of them listed for you was filled up in the time that you took the other survey. Otherwise, they SHOULD all be available completely if your list has been freshly updated.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Did I respond to it? I don't remember forwarding anything to them about this so I'm wondering if I didn't get it? I have one that I am working with them on that is only about one missing credit but not a fraud one. Try sending again and if I don't respond in about an hour that I got it, let me know.
    Am I using the correct email address triciameyer@sunshinerewards.com
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 06-29-2015 at 03:30 PM.

Nope. That explains that. LOL Just the first name.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Just took one on travel for $0.50 that said it would be 15 minutes- took about 30 minutes- got to the end and got "Thank you for participating! Unfortunately the survey you're attempting to access has been closed or you previously participated." Since I have not previously participated I am guessing it closed while I was taking it- guess I should have rushed my answers instead of taking my time to answer them accurately . . .
    Super Member Since 1Q13, and 2 time Super Member Plus