Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: New SR Opinion Network

I just completed a SR Opinion-Network survey and it did credit. I had two from yesterday that did not.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    Thank you Tricia-I hope this helps with survey clarity. I feel bad when I grumble about surveys.

Tricia-just a question, shouldn't all those go into Technical Board? You have them in the contest board.
    I put them in the "Offers and Contests" just because I tend to put a lot of the Survey stuff there. I thought about making a whole forum just for surveys. Hopefully all of the responses on the survey threads won't be technical issues but will also be some positive things.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I put them in the "Offers and Contests" just because I tend to put a lot of the Survey stuff there. I thought about making a whole forum just for surveys. Hopefully all of the responses on the survey threads won't be technical issues but will also be some positive things.
    Sounds good, I will have to remember to post positive. I did a survey and got $2.80 and I was like .whoohoo.

One thing you need to be sure to do is REFRESH your list of surveys before you try to take any. If you click on one and leave the site to go take it and then come back to the site to try for more without refreshing your list, there is a chance that one of them listed for you was filled up in the time that you took the other survey. Otherwise, they SHOULD all be available completely if your list has been freshly updated.
    This is good info.

It doesn't have to be the exact same computer. But if you start logging in from other cities than what you are registered with them, their system will flag it that you might be trying to cheat.
    Good info as well. Not sure it makes sense, because people do travel, but oh well.

(doesn't have to be Tricia to answer this...)

So what other rules are there for these surveys?

I haven't done surveys in a LONG time, and I'm 100% out of the loop. I have ancient info in my head, like you have to clear cookies etc in between each time, and so on. Do we have to do this in between the SR opinion network surveys? Or do we just take them as much as appears to be allowed?

From this thread I have learned the above two things, but I need more info.

Oh and I did take one, and it credited almost immediately. And now I want to know how to properly do the *next* one.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    This is good info.

Good info as well. Not sure it makes sense, because people do travel, but oh well.

(doesn't have to be Tricia to answer this...)

So what other rules are there for these surveys?

I haven't done surveys in a LONG time, and I'm 100% out of the loop. I have ancient info in my head, like you have to clear cookies etc in between each time, and so on. Do we have to do this in between the SR opinion network surveys? Or do we just take them as much as appears to be allowed?

From this thread I have learned the above two things, but I need more info.

Oh and I did take one, and it credited almost immediately. And now I want to know how to properly do the *next* one.
    you don't have to clear cookies in between Opinion Central surveys and you can take as many as you want.

I only clear cookies at night before I shut the computer down. or if I have a survey not credit and want to try again.

Say so for Good credits instantly like Survey Head.

Check out Tap, they tell you how long the surveys are, which I love.

Tricia has credited a "problem" thread for each survey company where we are supposed to post problems:
    http://www.sunshinerewards.com/forum...-credit-cards)

there have been issues with Greenfield Daily Surveys crediting for some of us but they later send them so we do get the credits.

Good luck

Another good thing to do with Opinion Network is fill out all your profiles with them. You can see what needs to be completed when you click on their survey button. On the positive side of things-there were seven surveys to try for with this company when I signed on today. Never had more than four so I was happy. And I was able to get three of them(my best is four in a day). I know many of you have gotten much more than that, but for me it was a really good sign after what has been a slow month .

PS: welcome back....I remember seeing your avatar...,.
    Jan