Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: New SR Opinion Network

have to say that I am becoming disenchanted with these surveys. at least 50% I complete them only to told that the survey has closed.

Sunday there was one for several dollars. First page says you must be at home to do the survey.Great I was at home! first question..are you at home, I click "yes" and get disqualified. Yesterday I start another one that was more than a dollar on Pet Product Test, sends me into the survey and I see a Page telling me that I have completed this survey before. I have never done a product test for Pet products so NO I have not completed the survey before.

seems like these are starting to become a waste of time, especially all the "close" while I am in them.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    have to say that I am becoming disenchanted with these surveys. at least 50% I complete them only to told that the survey has closed.

Sunday there was one for several dollars. First page says you must be at home to do the survey.Great I was at home! first question..are you at home, I click "yes" and get disqualified. Yesterday I start another one that was more than a dollar on Pet Product Test, sends me into the survey and I see a Page telling me that I have completed this survey before. I have never done a product test for Pet products so NO I have not completed the survey before.

seems like these are starting to become a waste of time, especially all the "close" while I am in them.
    Thats happened to me to, I was thinking its a time issue, not sure though. They give you amount of time it takes, and what I noticed if you are not taking the same amount of time you get the sorry you do not qualify. Just not sure if the closed thing relates to time spent on survey,

I am still confused with GF, nothing from Trish, which I think she does not know anything to tell us, It has been red since Monday am, I did one and it did not credit. I sure hope we can answers soon, very tired of it this month.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Thats happened to me to, I was thinking its a time issue, not sure though. They give you amount of time it takes, and what I noticed if you are not taking the same amount of time you get the sorry you do not qualify. Just not sure if the closed thing relates to time spent on survey,

I am still confused with GF, nothing from Trish, which I think she does not know anything to tell us, It has been red since Monday am, I did one and it did not credit. I sure hope we can answers soon, very tired of it this month.

Jtowner
    We are seeing more credits for the new surveys than anything else and very few complaints. So I am guessing that it must be the time thing as well.

GF is still not fixed. At this point, I think they are completely rewriting their software and there is not even an ETA on when it might be completed. They did give us credits one day--I think to make up for some that we were missing? But I won't even know for sure if that worked properly until we get to the end of the month. At this point, it doesn't even do any good for me to ask them what is going on. They've basically just said to sit tight until we hear back from them that it is fixed. I'm pretty sure most of our members are just totally avoiding the surveys.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I really like these.

Just a bit of clarification if you would....SCard-when you say that the survey is closed-do you mean after you've completed a survey instead of routing to the congrats page-the survey doesn't credit? Or, when you click on the link, see the list of surveys for you, then click on that survey, it routes to "closed" before you take it??? If it's the latter, happens to me all the time. I still try most of the time I see a survey listed for me because I find most of them really easy to load and complete.

And here's a happy little mystery...I got a back credit for one that didn't credit immediately. Happened today. That was sweet to see(and unusual).
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

after I have completed a survey instead of getting the congratulations page it tells me the survey has closed. I always hit refresh before I click into any available ones to be sure the list is as accurate as possible.
    I work full time and have limited time to do surveys so try to spend my time on ones that I have a better chance of getting credit after I have spent my time completing a survey.

has been somewhat better the last few days, several Opinion Bar ones that usually credit fine. I like their surveys.

Just now, I completed a survey, only to get the message of something to the effect of sorry, your profile does not match the client's target. Very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggies View Post
    Just now, I completed a survey, only to get the message of something to the effect of sorry, your profile does not match the client's target. Very frustrating.
    I did too! Was it on new candle board ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by leshaface View Post
    I did too! Was it on new candle board ideas?
    Yes, that's the one!

completed another one today that "closed" while I was taking it

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    completed another one today that "closed" while I was taking it

Thats happens to me also, not sure its a time issue, I take the amount of time it states, if you do not that for sure it will not give you a complete.

Today GF seems to be working, I got credit, its really a mind blogging what is up with GF. Used to be the most reliable, can not say that after this last month.

Jtowner
    Jtowner