Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenfield Issues?

didn't think GF could get any worse than July but for me it has. 0 for 6 this month with credits. not one single completed survey has credited. I know that eventually I will get the credits but sure doesn't make me want to spend time on their surveys knowing that I will have to wait weeks to get the credit. GF is at the bottom of my SR list now, I only do them when there is nothing else to try. hope they get things fixed soon.

not one of my 8 completed DS in August has credited but today my Live was DS(Toluna) and it did credit; go figure.

"They have NOT completely fixed the tracking yet. They estimate that about 80% of the credits are coming through right now but the rest will continue to be manually credited every couple of weeks until the get it fixed to 100%. " Tricia - any update on when they will be sending more missing credits? Thank you

wow, my DS credited today, a pleasant surprise. still missing 10 credits I think but nice to get one!

Everything has been going pretty well for the last couple weeks and it's starting again!! Missing a 2 cents from a couple days ago and a GF from yesterday......

I'm guessing that since we haven't gotten official word that it is fixed, it isn't. They were "hopeful" that it was fixed last week and were supposed to let me know officially on Thursday. I'll check in again today for updates.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Took one yesterday and it credited, today it did not, I guess Trish you will be getting credits again this month.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Well this is odd. Greenfield says that this has been fixed as of August 31. How many of you are still missing credits for September?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Well this is odd. Greenfield says that this has been fixed as of August 31. How many of you are still missing credits for September?
    I am missing credits for September 1, 2, and 8. One I completed on 9/3 did credit.

plus 8/19,8/23,8/26,8/27,8/28,8/29,8/30.

My account is the one they are monitoring correct? Went back and checked my account summary for September and there are no credits except for 9/3
    Last edited by SCard; 09-09-2015 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I am missing credits from 8-18,8-22, 8-26, 8-28 .8-31, 9-3, 9-4,

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 09-09-2015 at 06:16 PM.
    Jtowner

I am missing credit for 9-6. (And 3 credits from august 8/20, 8/26, and 8/27 that doesn't include the one that ended with"Error @ submit" on 8/23)
    Patti
    Photobucket
    wDisneySecrets.com Ticker

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket