Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenfield Issues?

another DS that did not credit tonight

It looks like I have the credits now that were missing for August. I asked them for the list of email addresses so that I can get your accounts credited ASAP.

As for the missing ones from September, it looks like our conversion rate is about back to normal from before the problems started. I'm not sure why a few of your are still missing credits. I'll ask them what we should be doing about that.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It looks like I have the credits now that were missing for August. I asked them for the list of email addresses so that I can get your accounts credited ASAP.

As for the missing ones from September, it looks like our conversion rate is about back to normal from before the problems started. I'm not sure why a few of your are still missing credits. I'll ask them what we should be doing about that.
    Thanks Trish, it seems to me if GF credit 1 or 2 days in a row, the next day does not credit, at least this is the pattern I have been seeing. Glad to hear they do give credits, at least they do that, most do not do that.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Thanks Trish, it seems to me if GF credit 1 or 2 days in a row, the next day does not credit, at least this is the pattern I have been seeing. Glad to hear they do give credits, at least they do that, most do not do that.

Jtowner
    I don't think I have had one single time since the problems started (early July) where I have gotten DS credit 2 days in a row. I am always hopeful that it will happen though. :-) that would be a sign to me that maybe things are fixed.

very happy that we get the back credits.

any update on the missing credits for August? I think the last bunch of credits was through 8/18 so it's been almost a month since we had any credits posted.
    thank you.

I sent an email asking for an update on everything, including my request for the member numbers. I finally got a response and it was nothing but a list of members who already GOT credit and a list of the manual credits they gave me WITHOUT any user information!! Totally useless for figuring out who to give the credits to. In addition, the guy completely ignored my request to trace a couple of your accounts.

I just sent another direct email to the highest person I know in the company telling them I am beyond frustrated. It has been months now and I am barely making any money with them but spending countless hours trying to fix everything. For some people apparently credits are coming through perfectly now. But for a number of you, they still are not. I can't figure out why and they aren't doing a dang thing to help me. I'm BEYOOOOOOOND frustrated with it all right now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I sent an email asking for an update on everything, including my request for the member numbers. I finally got a response and it was nothing but a list of members who already GOT credit and a list of the manual credits they gave me WITHOUT any user information!! Totally useless for figuring out who to give the credits to. In addition, the guy completely ignored my request to trace a couple of your accounts.

I just sent another direct email to the highest person I know in the company telling them I am beyond frustrated. It has been months now and I am barely making any money with them but spending countless hours trying to fix everything. For some people apparently credits are coming through perfectly now. But for a number of you, they still are not. I can't figure out why and they aren't doing a dang thing to help me. I'm BEYOOOOOOOND frustrated with it all right now.
    thanks for the update and all your efforts for us. the last month I thought every time I didn't get credit was maybe one step closer to a solution as I know my account is one that you gave them to monitor. disappointing to here that they are not doing that for you as they said they would

sad too as GF has been with SR for such a long time
    Last edited by SCard; 09-16-2015 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    thanks for the update and all your efforts for us. the last month I thought every time I didn't get credit was maybe one step closer to a solution as I know my account is one that you gave them to monitor. disappointing to here that they are not doing that for you as they said they would

sad too as GF has been with SR for such a long time
    I agree with both of you with all the time it has taken to straight this matter out. I read GF thought it was now fixed, then we all had some not credit this month. I want to say on the positive side of this issue for the last 3 days I got credit each time, and that is a first time since this whole mess started. I was thinking we would get the credit since we have, lets keeps our fingers crossed.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

was going for three in a row tonight and again no credit. Since GF said the problem was fixed at the end of August, I have completed 11 and 4 have credited. 36%. not acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    was going for three in a row tonight and again no credit. Since GF said the problem was fixed at the end of August, I have completed 11 and 4 have credited. 36%. not acceptable.
    Well it can not be fixed, if you did not get credit, I really do not understand, it did not sound good what Trish said earlier about credit. I sure hope she can get this issues fixed or at least all of the missing credits.

Jtowner
    Jtowner