Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Greenfield Issues?

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Well it can not be fixed, if you did not get credit, I really do not understand, it did not sound good what Trish said earlier about credit. I sure hope she can get this issues fixed or at least all of the missing credits.

Jtowner
    Spoke to soon, today mine did not credi, fix do not think so.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I got a new list of the missing credits this morning. We'll see how that looks!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Some good news and bad news! I did get a response from my higher-up contact there and they are going to try to respond to us a little bit more quickly from now on.

Bad news: They DID think that they had a fix, but apparently they now admit that it isn't working. Other rewards sites are putting the breaks on working with them altogether the longer this goes on.

Good news: We got all of our August credits today and I figured out who they belong to. It only impacted a total of 11 SR members, but for some of those members, it was up to 8 surveys in 2 weeks.

Also good news: They gave me a deposit of credits for September so far. But not the list of who to give them to. Once I get that list, I will do what I did today and figure that out.

I can see that a couple of you are switching up the email addresses that you are using and it is creating some major problems for me trying to credit you. When they only give me an email address and an IP address and you are 1) using an email address not associated with your SR account, and 2) logging into various IP addresses, I can't tell where to give the money. Through some major detective work I was able to figure them all out today. But if I can't figure it out, I can't give the credits. Please be kind and try not to make it impossible for me.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Some good news and bad news! I did get a response from my higher-up contact there and they are going to try to respond to us a little bit more quickly from now on.

Bad news: They DID think that they had a fix, but apparently they now admit that it isn't working. Other rewards sites are putting the breaks on working with them altogether the longer this goes on.

Good news: We got all of our August credits today and I figured out who they belong to. It only impacted a total of 11 SR members, but for some of those members, it was up to 8 surveys in 2 weeks.

Also good news: They gave me a deposit of credits for September so far. But not the list of who to give them to. Once I get that list, I will do what I did today and figure that out.

I can see that a couple of you are switching up the email addresses that you are using and it is creating some major problems for me trying to credit you. When they only give me an email address and an IP address and you are 1) using an email address not associated with your SR account, and 2) logging into various IP addresses, I can't tell where to give the money. Through some major detective work I was able to figure them all out today. But if I can't figure it out, I can't give the credits. Please be kind and try not to make it impossible for me.
    I can give upi ,u email that I use and Ip address is you want that in order to credit. I use desktop and laptop, which both have different IP's. If you want I will email you that information. Not sure what email you use, you will have to note it for me.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I win the prize again! I received 8 missing credits for August.

I do use a different e-mail address than my SR one; I gave you it last month so GF could monitor my account; I would be happy to send it again; this is the only e-mail addy I use for GF and only on IP address and the same laptop.

thank you SO much for your efforts, I really appreciate it

tonight my DS did credit, not sure if I should post here or in the new GF thread set up last month.

Just posted credits through September 15. That was a pretty big batch for being 15 days. But hopefully it gave some of you a nice bump to your account!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Just posted credits through September 15. That was a pretty big batch for being 15 days. But hopefully it gave some of you a nice bump to your account!
    That's awesome thanks for all your hard work!

#2858527 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit (Sept 1-15) 0.75 Credits 09/23/2015 Paid
    #2858536 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit (Sept 1-15) 0.75 Credits 09/23/2015 Paid
    #2858542 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit (Sept 1-15) 0.75 Credits 09/23/2015 Paid
    #2858546 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit (Sept 1-15) 0.75 Credits 09/23/2015 Paid
    #2858502 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit (Sept 1-15) 0.75 Credits 09/23/2015 Paid
    #2858518 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit (Sept 1-15) 0.75 Credits 09/23/2015 Paid
    #2858519 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit (Sept 1-15) 0.75 Credits 09/23/2015 Paid

thank you, I got 7 credits!! some days they do credit on their own. I try GF/DS every day as I know I will eventually get the credits which makes it worth taking them.

sorry it is so much extra work for you but it is much appreciated. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    thank you, I got 7 credits!! some days they do credit on their own. I try GF/DS every day as I know I will eventually get the credits which makes it worth taking them.

sorry it is so much extra work for you but it is much appreciated. thank you
    I got 10 credits today from GF, that is sure a lot not to have credit. I am glad they do keep track, it would make things so much easier if they just credited when we took them, makes a lot of extra work for Trish.

Jtowner
    Jtowner