Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Greenfield Issues?

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I got 10 credits today from GF, that is sure a lot not to have credit. I am glad they do keep track, it would make things so much easier if they just credited when we took them, makes a lot of extra work for Trish.

Jtowner
    wow that is a lot of missing credits for only 15 days! does not look like things are getting better.

I have to think that the bigger rewards sites are the ones that have temporarily dropped them because of the sheer amount of complaints and extra work this is causing. I've gotten it down to a bit of a science now such that I don't mind it. But I don't like it for all of YOU that you have to wait on them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I have to think that the bigger rewards sites are the ones that have temporarily dropped them because of the sheer amount of complaints and extra work this is causing. I've gotten it down to a bit of a science now such that I don't mind it. But I don't like it for all of YOU that you have to wait on them.
    I kind of like seeing a bunch of credits appear in my account. And the money is being saved for a November 2016 trip to WDW so no rush for me.

I hope they appreciate your loyalty and start paying you faster.

I tried last 2 days completed both, and no credit, they are crediting for someone, light is yellow.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I tried last 2 days completed both, and no credit, they are crediting for someone, light is yellow.

Jtowner
    mine have not credited the last 2 days either. Since the last bunch of credits (thru Sept 15) that GF sent, I have completed 11 and only 3 have credited.

at least we do get the credits later. but it's been almost 3 months and no sign that they are any closer to resolving the problem. and we are all losing a lot of money from SM/Y2C; I won't do those because we don't get back credits.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    mine have not credited the last 2 days either. Since the last bunch of credits (thru Sept 15) that GF sent, I have completed 11 and only 3 have credited.

at least we do get the credits later. but it's been almost 3 months and no sign that they are any closer to resolving the problem. and we are all losing a lot of money from SM/Y2C; I won't do those because we don't get back credits.
    I am not sure why it just seems to be 3 or 4 of us at the most, according to the posts I have read for credits. I notice I get credit 2 days in a row then no credit for several days. It seems GF should of figured it out by now, they do give the credits, which is different than most. You think they would want to save the time and effort it takes them to figure the credits and what site they belong to.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I am not sure why it just seems to be 3 or 4 of us at the most, according to the posts I have read for credits. I notice I get credit 2 days in a row then no credit for several days. It seems GF should of figured it out by now, they do give the credits, which is different than most. You think they would want to save the time and effort it takes them to figure the credits and what site they belong to.

Jtowner
    I think it might be more than 3 or 4 of us but maybe we are seeing more crediting issues because it's members who do a lot of surveys. I think you and I probably do more surveys than any other members so makes sense that we would have more that don't credit.
    Last edited by SCard; 09-27-2015 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I think it might be more than 3 or 4 of us but maybe we are seeing more crediting issues because it's members who do a lot of surveys. I think you and I probably do more surveys than any other members so makes sense that we would have more that don't credit.
    mine from 9/26 and 9/27 did NOT credit
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I saw GF green, so I took on, completed again no credit that is 5 that not credited since 9-25, I know we will get credits but I do not get how some get credit, and then other nothing.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I saw GF green, so I took on, completed again no credit that is 5 that not credited since 9-25, I know we will get credits but I do not get how some get credit, and then other nothing.

Jtowner
    no credit for me tonight either. Good news is that I am getting in and completing DS every day. No clue as to what the problem could be but clearly GF can "see" our completed surveys because they are able to send the back credits.

a year ago I could not even get into DS most days;just immediate "sorry", this time around I have the company of other members :-)

Hopefully it will sorted out a some point; just glad we do get the credits