Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenfield Issues?

I got one of each to credit a couple days ago and now it starting all over again....I did both yesterday morning and nothing......When will it get fixed???

Quote Originally Posted by buddypooh View Post
    I got one of each to credit a couple days ago and now it starting all over again....I did both yesterday morning and nothing......When will it get fixed???
    this was Tricia's last post on the 22nd:

"GF is still not fixed. At this point, I think they are completely rewriting their software and there is not even an ETA on when it might be completed. They did give us credits one day--I think to make up for some that we were missing? But I won't even know for sure if that worked properly until we get to the end of the month. At this point, it doesn't even do any good for me to ask them what is going on. They've basically just said to sit tight until we hear back from them that it is fixed. I'm pretty sure most of our members are just totally avoiding the surveys."

I am not taking anymore until I feel confident that I will get credit + all my back credits.

My Live today was a GF/Toluna and that did credit for Live.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    this was Tricia's last post on the 22nd:

"GF is still not fixed. At this point, I think they are completely rewriting their software and there is not even an ETA on when it might be completed. They did give us credits one day--I think to make up for some that we were missing? But I won't even know for sure if that worked properly until we get to the end of the month. At this point, it doesn't even do any good for me to ask them what is going on. They've basically just said to sit tight until we hear back from them that it is fixed. I'm pretty sure most of our members are just totally avoiding the surveys."

I am not taking anymore until I feel confident that I will get credit + all my back credits.

My Live today was a GF/Toluna and that did credit for Live.
    Scard,

I got the a survey in Live for GF, I click of if it, for the reason you just stated, I knew it would not credit.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Scard,

I got the a survey in Live for GF, I click of if it, for the reason you just stated, I knew it would not credit.

Jtowner
    strange stuff continues, I did complete that Toluna in Live, got the congratulations page from Live and it credited. It was a short survey, I figured if it didn't credit I would try another Live.

strange stuff continues, I did complete that Toluna in Live, got the congratulations page from Live and it credited. It was a short survey, I figured if it didn't credit I would try another Live.
    Scard,
    Now I am back to being confused again, I would of not thought that would credit. Unless Live did it, when you got the comp page, not a GF credit I would think now.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Scard,
    Now I am back to being confused again, I would of not thought that would credit. Unless Live did it, when you got the comp page, not a GF credit I would think now.

Jtowner
    sorry, maybe I confused things. I was trying for Live which sent me into surveywriter/Toluna which I completed and got the usual Live congratulations page and I got credit for Live.

Scard,

I saw GF was yellow, so I knew someone got credit. I tried it again from my laptop, not my desktop, using the 2cents email and what do you know, it was so short
    and go figure it did credit. I do not understand are we just not giving it a chance or is something else going on here?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

completed one tonight and it did credit

completed one tonight and it did credit
    Saw the light was yellow tired completed one that did not credit.

jtowner
    Jtowner

Saw the light was yellow tired completed one that did not credit.

jtowner
    just home from work, was thinking about trying one, now maybe not, thanks for the warning