Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenfield Issues?

Default Greenfield Issues?

Anyone else having Greenfield Issues? I completed one at lunchtime, and got the proper congratulations screen. A couple hours later- no credit. So I completed another one, got the congratulations screen, and now that one missed crediting.
    Super Member Since 1Q13, and 2 time Super Member Plus

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Well, one of them finally credited. I am guessing others were having issues since it went from green to yellow to red and now has jumped to green
    Super Member Since 1Q13, and 2 time Super Member Plus

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Anyone else having problems with Greenfield crediting?
    My SM last night did not credit and today my DS.
    odd that 2 in a row for GF did not credit, they are usually very dependable but every so often we have crediting issues.

just wondering if its just me.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Anyone else having problems with Greenfield crediting?
    My SM last night did not credit and today my DS.
    odd that 2 in a row for GF did not credit, they are usually very dependable but every so often we have crediting issues.

just wondering if its just me.
    I had a GF this morning on shopping 3 different times, and it did not credit, did another one and that did credit, not sure what is going on.

Jtowner

GF is red I did take one thinking it may just be the Holiday, completed it but it did not credit, there must be something up with GF and 2cents, since they are now the same survey provider.

CONGRATULATIONS!
    You’ve successfully completed the study. We have logged your responses and you now qualify for our $50,000 sweepstakes.
    Last edited by jtowner; 07-04-2015 at 11:21 AM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I had a GF this morning on shopping 3 different times, and it did not credit, did another one and that did credit, not sure what is going on.

Jtowner

GF is red I did take one thinking it may just be the Holiday, completed it but it did not credit, there must be something up with GF and 2cents, since they are now the same survey provider.

CONGRATULATIONS!
    You’ve successfully completed the study. We have logged your responses and you now qualify for our $50,000 sweepstakes.
    I tied again today, completed DS and got the same congratulations as you and no credit.
    Today's was not Toluna, the previous 2 were. Was hoping maybe this one not being Toluna would credit but no.

that's 3 GF since Thursday night that have not credited. I am done with GF until next week, hopefully Tricia can figure out the issue and get us the credits; she often is able to.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I tied again today, completed DS and got the same congratulations as you and no credit.
    Today's was not Toluna, the previous 2 were. Was hoping maybe this one not being Toluna would credit but no.

that's 3 GF since Thursday night that have not credited. I am done with GF until next week, hopefully Tricia can figure out the issue and get us the credits; she often is able to.
    I agree Scard, or wait until we see its green or yellow again, then we have a better chance of it crediting. Hopefully Trish sees this and next week emails her liaison.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

They are definitely having crediting issues. On the plus side, they always end up loading them into the system later when something like this happens. Unfortunately, because it is a long holiday weekend, no one has been working there for days. I'll check in with them Monday morning if we don't see the credits come in pretty quickly. They are on Eastern time so I'll give it until about 10.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    They are definitely having crediting issues. On the plus side, they always end up loading them into the system later when something like this happens. Unfortunately, because it is a long holiday weekend, no one has been working there for days. I'll check in with them Monday morning if we don't see the credits come in pretty quickly. They are on Eastern time so I'll give it until about 10.
    wonderful that we have a survey company that always makes it right for us when something like this happens.

This is the 2nd day that GF has gone to yellow light, that tells me someone got credit. Are some getting credit and others not Trish?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    This is the 2nd day that GF has gone to yellow light, that tells me someone got credit. Are some getting credit and others not Trish?

Jtowner
    Very few credits compared to the number of clicks. Definitely not what it should be.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs