Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenfield Issues?

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    just home from work, was thinking about trying one, now maybe not, thanks for the warning
    Scard,

I did the same thing as yesterday with no credit, earlier this mrning it went green for about 1 hour then back to yellow, I just would like to understand why on and off, that does not make sense.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Scard,

I did the same thing as yesterday with no credit, earlier this mrning it went green for about 1 hour then back to yellow, I just would like to understand why on and off, that does not make sense.

Jtowner
    it is strange. I use the same laptop, same e-mail addy, same browser. Some that have credited have been Toluna, some have been other surveys; last night was LRW. I've also had Tolunas that did not credit.

it is strange. I use the same laptop, same e-mail addy, same browser. Some that have credited have been Toluna, some have been other surveys; last night was LRW. I've also had Tolunas that did not credit.
    Scard,

I gave it a chance from my desktop using my email address that I have used all along and guess what it credit, now again not sure if its good to go or not, have not heard from Trish since last week, maybe you should try and post what happens.

Jtowner

#2840705 Credit: Greenfield/Toluna Daily Surveys 07/27/2015 0.75 Credits 07/27/2015 Paid
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Scard,

I gave it a chance from my desktop using my email address that I have used all along and guess what it credit, now again not sure if its good to go or not, have not heard from Trish since last week, maybe you should try and post what happens.

Jtowner

#2840705 Credit: Greenfield/Toluna Daily Surveys 07/27/2015 0.75 Credits 07/27/2015 Paid
    nothing but no surveys try again tomorrow.

not much of anything for any tonight.

completed one and again no credit. what a waste of time. close to 30 minutes on the survey

now missing 9 DS and 2 SM credits. betting I will never see any of these credits.
    Last edited by SCard; 07-27-2015 at 10:16 PM.

Hadnt tried DS in weeks, took one this morning and was surprised to see it did credit. I only tried because it was yellow would never try if red.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

completed one and again no credit. what a waste of time. close to 30 minutes on the survey

now missing 9 DS and 2 SM credits. betting I will never see any of these credits.
    Scard,
    I am sorry that happened to you, we really need some answers with this GF situation.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

As of right now, there is still no update that it has been fixed. We may be getting a few credits here and there, but the crediting system has not been updated to fix it completely. Last I heard, they are still tracking all of the credits on their end, so no one should be out anything. However, they did tell us that it was going to take quite some time to fix the system. I interpreted that as some number of weeks.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I just asked for another update. They said that about 75% of the commissions are coming through automatically. They are still tracking the other 25% and if it is not fixed by August 4, they will make another round of manual credits. Apparently they gave us a bunch of credits back on July 15, but there were no subids attached to those. So I am going to go find out where those are so that I can credit all of you for those.

So the moral of the story at this point--You CAN take the surveys. You MAY get credit now. If you don't, you will get them all in a lump sum on August 4. From that point, they will continue to manually credit every couple of weeks until the system is fixed.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just asked for another update. They said that about 75% of the commissions are coming through automatically. They are still tracking the other 25% and if it is not fixed by August 4, they will make another round of manual credits. Apparently they gave us a bunch of credits back on July 15, but there were no subids attached to those. So I am going to go find out where those are so that I can credit all of you for those.

So the moral of the story at this point--You CAN take the surveys. You MAY get credit now. If you don't, you will get them all in a lump sum on August 4. From that point, they will continue to manually credit every couple of weeks until the system is fixed.
    thank you for the update