Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenfield Issues?

I have not seen any back credits posted to my account. Anyone had any?
    I notice DS is red again today, not a good sign perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I have not seen any back credits posted to my account. Anyone had any?
    I notice DS is red again today, not a good sign perhaps.
    Trish wrote this when I asked her

We haven't heard back from them on the missing credits yet. We're getting closer because they at least now have the list of what is missing. But they want to figure out WHY they are missing before they give us credits. So if something is still broken, we don't have to go through the whole process again. After yesterday I am sure my desktop will not get it to credit, Trish said she did not see that I click on GF, that I do not
    get, and I never had issues with windows 7, windows 8 I can see problems. I guess I will try it on my laptop later on today. It was working fine for most yesterday, I looked thru the surveys completions and lots got it to credit

Jtowner.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Trish wrote this when I asked her

We haven't heard back from them on the missing credits yet. We're getting closer because they at least now have the list of what is missing. But they want to figure out WHY they are missing before they give us credits. So if something is still broken, we don't have to go through the whole process again. After yesterday I am sure my desktop will not get it to credit, Trish said she did not see that I click on GF, that I do not
    get, and I never had issues with windows 7, windows 8 I can see problems. I guess I will try it on my laptop later on today. It was working fine for most yesterday, I looked thru the surveys completions and lots got it to credit

Jtowner.
    I have been at work all day, there were no DS this morning for me to try. I have a meeting tonight but will try to do DS and see what happens!

just and LRW for me and as usual, a big waste of my time. Now nothing

later on last evening, a 404 error of some sort and this morning just an immediate "sorry try again tomorrow". DS has been red for ~ 24 hrs now
    Last edited by SCard; 07-14-2015 at 06:56 AM.

So the word is that they are still tracking the credits but the network just isn't reporting them correctly. It's been escalated the whole way to the top of the company and their people are working on it around the clock. The credits ARE all still being tracked. They just haven't been able to get the two systems talking to each other right again. Once they do, we should see all of the back credits.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    So the word is that they are still tracking the credits but the network just isn't reporting them correctly. It's been escalated the whole way to the top of the company and their people are working on it around the clock. The credits ARE all still being tracked. They just haven't been able to get the two systems talking to each other right again. Once they do, we should see all of the back credits.
    I thought something was up again with GF, been red since early Monday morning, I did not even try, I want to see things working right again.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

went out on a limb, tried and completed one on airlines that did not credit.

missing 5 DS and 2 SM credits.

Just DS or SM/Y2C as well?
    thanks

Just DS or SM/Y2C as well?
    thanks
    Those we run through a subnetwork. So *hopefully* we will get our credits. But it will be a little harder because the subnetwork is in between us and them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Those we run through a subnetwork. So *hopefully* we will get our credits. But it will be a little harder because the subnetwork is in between us and them.
    OK, thanks. Maybe I will just stick with DS; I completed another one tonight.

OK, thanks. Maybe I will just stick with DS; I completed another one tonight.
    I saw GF and 2cents green, took a chance on GF and used myd esktop and same email I used before of of this happened, and it did credit. So I take its back to normal now?

Jtowner
    Jtowner