Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenfield Issues?

I'm now seeing credits coming in pretty regularly, but I have not heard from them yet that it is fixed or when they are getting us the back credits.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm now seeing credits coming in pretty regularly, but I have not heard from them yet that it is fixed or when they are getting us the back credits.
    Thanks, we will keep are fingers crossed, all is right in GF land.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

completed one well before 6PM and it has not credited. not looking good for DS credit. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    completed one well before 6PM and it has not credited. not looking good for DS credit. :-(
    I thought it was fixed, ot went from green mid morning to yellow, and 2 cents was green then went red, has been that way ever since. I think if you did not get credit something must be up again. Hopefully Trish will see these posts.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 07-16-2015 at 07:25 PM.
    Jtowner

another one that did not credit. I know I saw DS and SM were green when I was at work.
    missing 7 DS and 2 SM credits.

I am not going to do anymore GF until it is fixed for sure and get my back credits. Its been 2 weeks since the problem started and still not fixed.

I took a GF today, I saw it was green. It did credit, so is it we are all hesitant to do them, because I do not see that it was fixed on a weekend, that never happens. Hopefully can give us what the deal is.

Jtowner

#2838024 Credit: Greenfield/Toluna Daily Surveys 07/19/2015 0.75 Credits 07/19/2015 Paid
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I took a GF today, I saw it was green. It did credit, so is it we are all hesitant to do them, because I do not see that it was fixed on a weekend, that never happens. Hopefully can give us what the deal is.

Jtowner

#2838024 Credit: Greenfield/Toluna Daily Surveys 07/19/2015 0.75 Credits 07/19/2015 Paid
    thanks.
    gave it a shot, got immediate "sorry no surveys try again tomorrow". Hope I am not back to that, suffered through for a full year before I started be able to get GF again like I used too. Still no sign of all my missing credits

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    thanks.
    gave it a shot, got immediate "sorry no surveys try again tomorrow". Hope I am not back to that, suffered through for a full year before I started be able to get GF again like I used too. Still no sign of all my missing credits
    I have not seen any either, I would be very surprised it they did credit any. I think they are having issues, and not not keep things working how would they be able do accomplished that. If they do I hope we get all we did.

Jtowner

I guess GF is a hit or miss, took a long survey on shopping and no credit. I do not understand one day is works then does not.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 07-20-2015 at 10:11 AM.
    Jtowner

After 2 weeks of no credits , I finally got a GF one last night ....Hopefully it still works today!

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I have not seen any either, I would be very surprised it they did credit any. I think they are having issues, and not not keep things working how would they be able do accomplished that. If they do I hope we get all we did.

Jtowner

I guess GF is a hit or miss, took a long survey on shopping and no credit. I do not understand one day is works then does not.

Jtowner
    doesn't seem like it's even worth trying. I am up early 6AM and the last 3-4 days DS is usually green or yellow and then turns to greens so some are getting DS on a fairly regular basis.

Nothing from Tricia since Thursday. I am still waiting for credits going back to July 2nd.