Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenfield Issues?

another day with no credit for a completed DS. too much to hope for credit2 days in a row.

missing 12 DS credits and I think 3/4 SM

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    another day with no credit for a completed DS. too much to hope for credit2 days in a row.

missing 12 DS credits and I think 3/4 SM
    Scard,

I tried this morning no credit either, and its been red every time I looked today.

Jtower
    Jtowner

the mystery continues, completed DS on 8/1, 8/2 no credit. completed one today and it did credit. Same laptop, same e-mail address, same browser. All were Toluna surveys.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just asked for another update. They said that about 75% of the commissions are coming through automatically. They are still tracking the other 25% and if it is not fixed by August 4, they will make another round of manual credits. Apparently they gave us a bunch of credits back on July 15, but there were no subids attached to those. So I am going to go find out where those are so that I can credit all of you for those.

So the moral of the story at this point--You CAN take the surveys. You MAY get credit now. If you don't, you will get them all in a lump sum on August 4. From that point, they will continue to manually credit every couple of weeks until the system is fixed.
    any update? GF still does not seem to be working correctly and I am still waiting on all my missing credits going back to July 2nd.

Anyone receive their missing credits today?

any update? GF still does not seem to be working correctly and I am still waiting on all my missing credits going back to July 2nd.

Anyone receive their missing credits today?
    Scard,

I would be shocked if that happen, I just happen to think it will not ahppen. If it does I would say ok I was wrong, I am not holding my breath waiting.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Scard,

I would be shocked if that happen, I just happen to think it will not ahppen. If it does I would say ok I was wrong, I am not holding my breath waiting.

Jtowner
    It seems you are correct. Very disappointing that we were led to believe that we would get credit for our completed surveys; even told that it was OK to take them and would get a lump sum of credits today. clearly was not true.

It seems you are correct. Very disappointing that we were led to believe that we would get credit for our completed surveys; even told that it was OK to take them and would get a lump sum of credits today. clearly was not true.
    I know how you feel, Scard, just not sure I believed it, not that Trish would not give us the real deal, it could be she was told that by GF rep that they would make it right. GF has been red all day, and for the last 2 days it was credit for some of us. Now we wait to see when Trish updates what was told to her, if we do get them it will be the right thing to do, and if we do not GF is full of it.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I know how you feel, Scard, just not sure I believed it, not that Trish would not give us the real deal, it could be she was told that by GF rep that they would make it right. GF has been red all day, and for the last 2 days it was credit for some of us. Now we wait to see when Trish updates what was told to her, if we do get them it will be the right thing to do, and if we do not GF is full of it.

Jtowner
    agreed, sure looks like Tricia was mislead too. I don't doubt that she told us what she believed was the truth.
    Last edited by SCard; 08-04-2015 at 07:49 PM.

I have not seen the list of credits yet, but they HAVE put credits in our account. They just haven't told us who they belong to yet!

We were all actually at a huge industry conference since Saturday. I just got back at midnight last night. But I will check in with them ASAP to see where we are on getting the userids for all of the credits that have come in so far as "no userid."

Worst case scenario even if they get me email addresses only, I will be able to match them up. It will just take a long time. And I know for sure that they have the email addresses. But the data of the userids might be what is lost and causing the problems.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Good news. They DID do what they promised and gave us a deposit on July 31. They are supposed to be sending me the list of who to give both the early July money and the July 31 money to. As soon as I get it, I promise I will jump on it and manually credit everyone. So we ARE seeing the credits and they ARE still responding on all of it. It's just purely still technical problems and not any type of bad action on their end.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs