Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenfield Issues?

I am also missing 3 Gf's

7,3, 7-4 and 7-6

I would also like to know if it is back to crediting normal now? Thanks

Jtowner
    Jtowner

According to Greenfield, it IS back to normal.

In order for them to look into any missing credits, I am going to have to go in and pull all of your account information plus everything that you submitted through the missing surveys form. It's definitely going to take a bit of time on this one.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    According to Greenfield, it IS back to normal.

In order for them to look into any missing credits, I am going to have to go in and pull all of your account information plus everything that you submitted through the missing surveys form. It's definitely going to take a bit of time on this one.
    that is very disappointing from GF. I did not fill out the missing survey form for my missing DS. I haven't filled one out in probably close to a year; have not received any back credits from the form in several years.

I completed a DS at 6:45 and it did not credit at 7ish. will report back at 8PM.

Same thing for me did not do missing survey, the trouble with credits started Friday 7-3 and it still looks like they are having issues, waiting to see what Scard has to say about credit. It has not been the 2nd hour for a long time now. That is real downer not going back. Do not know if I trust them now to take a chance.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

it did not credit and I can't find that GF form we used to have for submitting surveys that did not credit. All I can find is the 2nd chance form.
    I did save the URL.
    JTowner - my first not to credit was SM on Thursday night, DS did credit; so started Thursday night or Friday I guess

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    it did not credit and I can't find that GF form we used to have for submitting surveys that did not credit. All I can find is the 2nd chance form.
    I did save the URL.
    JTowner - my first not to credit was SM on Thursday night, DS did credit; so started Thursday night or Friday I guess
    Sounds to me that is is far from being resolved, I hope Trish read this, someone did did credit today, or maybe that was from this when there was a post she got credit and id not think she did one. Something is not right with GF>

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I am definitely seeing some credits come through today. It's down very far from what it usually is, but there are credits. I'll let her know that we are still seeing problems. And any info you can get me in the second chance form page will help.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I am definitely seeing some credits come through today. It's down very far from what it usually is, but there are credits. I'll let her know that we are still seeing problems. And any info you can get me in the second chance form page will help.
    I pasted the URL in the my 2nd chance entry and also gave you the name of the company that was the subject of the study.

I even tried SM and that did not credit either. silly to try I guess

FYI...Greenfield has gotten enough complaints from other partners that they are still trying to figure this out. They will likely be sending me a list of every survey THEY think we completed to compare to every survey WE think we completed. Once I get more info, I will let you know.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

FYI...Greenfield has gotten enough complaints from other partners that they are still trying to figure this out. They will likely be sending me a list of every survey THEY think we completed to compare to every survey WE think we completed. Once I get more info, I will let you know.
    I saw green GF so I took a chance on it, and for the 1st time in almost a week I got it to credit.

#2834697 Credit: Greenfield/Toluna Daily Surveys 07/08/2015 0.75 Credits 07/08/2015 Paid

Jtowner
    Jtowner