Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenfield Issues?

Today 2cents has been green all day, I tried one and it did credit, so if this is working is GF also okay, since they seem to have the same cookies for a while now. I did not know if it also would credit, I was thinking we may all be gun shy, I would think GF should be okay also, Trish anything new in GF land?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Today 2cents has been green all day, I tried one and it did credit, so if this is working is GF also okay, since they seem to have the same cookies for a while now. I did not know if it also would credit, I was thinking we may all be gun shy, I would think GF should be okay also, Trish anything new in GF land?

Jtowner
    not having much luck with anything else tonight so I gave it a shot. Completed at 7:02 and just credited

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    not having much luck with anything else tonight so I gave it a shot. Completed at 7:02 and just credited
    Scard which one did you do GF or 2cents?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Scard which one did you do GF or 2cents?

Jtowner
    Tried SM, got part way through it and was booted. Saw your post and decided to try GF and it did credit. Forgot that I had clicked into SM first but did credit as DS.I will try again tomorrow; hope it's not s fluke

Tried SM, got part way through it and was booted. Saw your post and decided to try GF and it did credit. Forgot that I had clicked into SM first but did credit as DS.I will try again tomorrow; hope it's not s fluke
    Thanks Scard I am trying now, I will post the outcome.

It did not credit the 1st hour, I guess it will not.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 07-23-2015 at 08:18 PM.
    Jtowner

Thanks Scard I am trying now, I will post the outcome.

It did not credit the 1st hour, I guess it will not.

Jtowner
    sorry to hear that, maybe it was a fluke that mine credited

sorry to hear that, maybe it was a fluke that mine credited
    I think since I did 2cents on this computer is why it did not credit, the last several months I noticed the cookies are the same for both GF and 2ents. cents ysed to have thinknetwork as a cookie, now just used the same GF soes,

I went to my laptop used different address and it did credit, maybe Trish can make heads or tails out of this.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

completed one this morning and it did not credit. same computer, same browser. guess last nights credit was a fluke.

now missing 8 DS and 2 SM credits. guessing that despite what they told Tricia we will never see the missing credits.

completed one this morning and it did not credit. same computer, same browser. guess last nights credit was a fluke.

now missing 8 DS and 2 SM credits. guessing that despite what they told Tricia we will never see the missing credits.
    Scard, all of this is getting quite annoying, GF used to be the most reliable, not now.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Scard, all of this is getting quite annoying, GF used to be the most reliable, not now.

Jtowner
    I got very few GF for an entire year, FINALLY end of March was able to get them a lot again until July.

Not much luck with Opinion Network before or after work so can't even make up the lost survey $$ from GF that way. :-(