Thread: Just booked!!

Default Just booked!!

I just booked 5 day's at POP Century after our Carnival cruise in August!!! I'm so excited! We were last in Disney (Art of Animation) for only 2 day's after our last cruise 2 years ago!!
    We have never had any experience with the Magic Bands so I'm hoping they are pretty simple! LOL!! Anyway, wanted to share my excitement!!

BTW~ does anyone know if you can use a gift card (Target) to buy a Disney Gift card at the store??

Chris
    Chris

I have not tried to buy gift cards with gift cards, but I think other members have? I seem to remember a thread in here somewhere about it. (talking about using cardcash or raise to get cheaper target gift cards)

We just got our Magic Bands yesterday for our June trip! We've never had any problems with them. The trickiest part is just getting all of your family members linked up online correctly so that you can book your fast passes together. Once you do that, it is smooth sailing.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by Momto5 View Post
    I just booked 5 day's at POP Century after our Carnival cruise in August!!! I'm so excited! We were last in Disney (Art of Animation) for only 2 day's after our last cruise 2 years ago!!
    We have never had any experience with the Magic Bands so I'm hoping they are pretty simple! LOL!! Anyway, wanted to share my excitement!!

BTW~ does anyone know if you can use a gift card (Target) to buy a Disney Gift card at the store??

Chris
    You can buy them with your card, but I think they took the 5% away. I was in the store Tuesday night and I could not find the Disney cards, only Target gift cards. Where do they sell them, what part of the store.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    You can buy them with your card, but I think they took the 5% away. I was in the store Tuesday night and I could not find the Disney cards, only Target gift cards. Where do they sell them, what part of the store.
    I also went in after I asked and could only fine ONE $50.00 Disney gift card. I did get a few at BJ's at a discounted price 1.01 off the 25.00!! But if you are buying a few hundred dollars worth, why not!
    Chris

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Sometimes they run out of them and with summer almost here, people are buying more than usual I'm sure. I've found them in the back of the store near the electronics dept. and also found them sometimes near the cash registers. The last time I bought one I did get the 5%off using my target credit card. I'm pretty sure you can't get the 5% off using the Target gift card in the target store.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES