Thread: log in

Default log in

My computer was infected with malware. I had to reset everything. The computer is fine now, but I can't log into sunshine rewards. It keeps coming back as bad password or user, which isn't correct because it was saved by Chrome and all the other passwords for any other site are fine. I can't submit a ticket because I can't log in. I tried to contact several admins, but no one has replied. I've sent an email, but I haven't heard from anyone as to how to fix this. I'm a little bummed because I was at $60 in less than a month of membership. Odd thing is I can still log into the forum though.

I wonder if it has something to do with using Facebook to log in? You can email me at tricia (@) sunshinerewards.com and I can put you in contact with Kevin, who does all of our tech stuff. He will get you fixed up!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I don't think it has anything to do with Facebook. I wasn't using Facebook to sign in with when it happened. I did try that after it happened and no luck. I'm looking forward to hearing from Kevin.

I'm guessing Chrome doesn't know the difference between the Forums and and the survey link when saving a password.