Thread: My Jewlrey Box.com

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default My Jewlrey Box.com

Hey Tricia or Cindy...

is this correct???

"Welcome Sunshine Rewards Shopper, EXCLUSIVE OFFER: FREE FedEx Express Shipping on ALL orders PLUS your 15% BONUS discount will be added to your shopping bag at checkout! Offer expires April 24th, 2008. "

I went back this morning to see if the earrings I've been eyeing up (2 pair) for DD5 could possibly be back in stock and that is what I saw on the top of the page. If that's true then I may still have a chance to get those earrings that I waited to long for!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Hey Tricia or Cindy...

is this correct???

"Welcome Sunshine Rewards Shopper, EXCLUSIVE OFFER: FREE FedEx Express Shipping on ALL orders PLUS your 15% BONUS discount will be added to your shopping bag at checkout! Offer expires April 24th, 2008. "

I went back this morning to see if the earrings I've been eyeing up (2 pair) for DD5 could possibly be back in stock and that is what I saw on the top of the page. If that's true then I may still have a chance to get those earrings that I waited to long for!
    Well sort of. Go ahead and order, its suppose to be up today, but we asked t0to get it continued for awhile. Take advantage of it today though.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Well sort of. Go ahead and order, its suppose to be up today, but we asked t0to get it continued for awhile. Take advantage of it today though.
    I'm trying to!!! I've found 4 pair and 3 are out of stock, I'm going to wait until later in the day and see if they happen to get them back in stock.
    Sunshine Rewards