Thread: paypal payment request

Default paypal payment request

I didn't realize until after submitting a payment request that my paypal information was to my old bank account. I have changed paypal to have my new bank account information and the system says you have processed this payment on your end. What do I need to do to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by kdflap View Post
    I didn't realize until after submitting a payment request that my paypal information was to my old bank account. I have changed paypal to have my new bank account information and the system says you have processed this payment on your end. What do I need to do to fix this?
    I don't think it should make any difference. next month SR will transfer money to your PP account using the e-mail address you register here for PP. To transfer the money to your bank account you will have to log into your PP account and manually do the transfer. At least this is how I do it.

How long does it take to get credited? I still haven't got the funds in my paypal account.

Here is the paypal schedule.

If you cash out by the 15th of the month (anywhere between the 1st and 15th), your payment will be in your Paypal account the following month on the 15th.

if you cash out between the 16th and last day of the month, your payment will be in your account on the last day of the following month.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards